Look what showed up in my barn just after midnight!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
The first foal of the year for us made her debut about 12:30 am this morning. Black and white pinto daughter of MiLo Acres Buckeye Captain Mack Splash and Hidden Hollows Ebony Velvet. She is, for us, a tiny wee girl standing under 17" tall but judging by the length of those cannons I would say she has a fair bit of growing ahead of her.

I took her and mama out on the grass first thing this morning so they could enjoy the sun and fresh air. Snapped a few photos
default_biggrin.png

Filly1le.jpg

Filly1o.jpg

Filly1pe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww, she's so pretty!!! You should name her Twister or Tornado for that cool marking on her butt!!
default_biggrin.png

Congrats!!

Tammy

Lori, she is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love her. You can send her to Kentucky anytime you want to. She is just too cute.

Congratulations, Lori!! She is gorgeous!
default_wub.png
So pretty. Can't wait to meet her. That Mack makes some nice babies! (and Velvet is no slouch herself)

Ah, there's the cute little girl! Congratulations--what a great start to your foaling season!!

Congratulations Lori and Dale on a beautiful colorful filly. What a great way to start your foaling season. Love her.
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Lori on your new little girl. She is very nice. Gotta love all the white.

Arlene

Thank you everyone! We are very pleased with this healthy wee girl to start off our year
default_biggrin.png

She could easily be silver Mona, Mack carries it.

That does look like a tornado doesn't it! Hmmmm.....now how do we work that in to a maple syrup name??? All our Maple Mountain babies names connect in some way to maple syrup.

How are you loving all that white Arlene?
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back