Is anyone else having a hard time here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisaremighty

Reaction score
bye-sad.gif

It is also very slow for me. I was just thinking that it was my computer.

Shannon

YES!!! Also, when I post a message it takes forever and then I get some sort of server message. It does post the message though.

wacko.gif
Yes ...I was trying to post something earlier and gave up to run errands.

It's working ok for me right now; earlier I couldn't even get to this site.

Yes! I have been having intermittent trouble of the same sort-and I thought it was odd, because it wasn't happening with other sites, so didn't *seem*it should be my computer....
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

Oh wow l put in my password at 4:17 and it let me in at 4:19 and it's 4:25 now but what l'm posting is taking forever when l hit preview. Oh well l'll have some fun if nothing else always liked to use these there so cute.

thumbdown.gif
crybaby.gif
new_all_coholic.gif
nono.gif
unsure.gif
poke.gif
shutup.gif
517.gif
hypocrite.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
poke.gif
smileypuke.gif
wacko.gif
unsure.gif
cheers.gif
posted at 4:32 very slow l agree.
biggrin.gif

It took me 4 tries to get on. Now that I'm here as long as I stay with one forum it's fine, but takes a couple of minutes to get onto another forum.
rolleyes.gif

Christy

Guess its not just my computer then. Definatly slow, and Im only able to get on here half of the time.

Edit to slowly ad....

WHOA am I the only one missing something? It says (on the forum) this topic was started by Dimimore and then on here it says its started by minisaremighty, Im a hopelessly lost and confused or just missing something ?
wacko.gif

Last edited:
New Image, Your not the only one, I see the same thing
new_shocked.gif

Ive been in the same boat all day
sad.gif
, forum sure has been acting up alot lately
wacko.gif
... Its enough to drive a person up a wall

It has been really slow for me too,, sometime the forum will time out. This is using two totally different computers.

One reason I am not posting to much.

Could be the server is having problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I did start it but have no earthyly idea where my post went.
wacko.gif
This place is my only outlet down here for the hollow hermit. Sure wish someone would tell us what is happening!
no.gif

Latest posts

Back