Introducing the new 2012 filly!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexischase

Reaction score
As I await the arrival of my new 2012 filly I thought I would share photos!

SMHCs Exclusive x Little Kings Buckeroo Xena

Born April 10, 2012

She has been called a grey dun pinto and grulla. Not exactly sure what she is but I will most likely have her tested. She is expected to mature around 33'.

The foal photos were taken when she was under 2 weeks of age and the fuzzy photos are just from a few days ago!

Would love any input on her
default_smile.png

She doesn't have a name so I would LOVE name suggestions, both registered and barn! I have been told she has great presence and I cannot wait to have her home in my barn!

I also will be adding new photos as soon as she arrives on October 12th
default_smile.png

IMG_4107.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

IMG_4128.JPG

IMG_4139.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4149.JPG

IMG_4909.JPG

IMG_4990.JPG

She is adorable!! Love her color, don't know what you would call it but seems to be a color that is unusual!! She has a nice shaped head and neck too! I will be getting my little filly Misty on October 13th!! We both will have to show off with some pictures of our girls!!!!! Lol
default_yes.gif

Thank you everyone! The waiting part is no fun....

Misty's mom I saw your girls on the forum! Are you getting both fillies still? I absolutely ADORE your new barn you had built for them, just lovely!

Yes this little girl is coming from Little King Farm.

I have absolutely no idea what to name her, and I usually have at least an idea!

I am not good at colors that aren't obvious LOL.

Her dam is the cremello mare below and her sire is the pinto.

IMG_4982.JPG

DSC00198.JPG

SMHCS-EXCLUSIVE_595.jpg

She cannot be gray as neither parent is gray. She also doesn't look grulla and neither parent looks dun (unless the dam is hiding it). She looks smokey black or silver smokey black.

Thank you LexisChase, Yes, I am getting both fillies. Josie (the dwarf) Is doing really well and seems to be weaning just fine with Misty alongside her!! They are a month apart and are good buddies!! Can't wait to show them their new barn!!

Ahh names??........ Smokee (spelled different for a filly), Silver Belle.........I'll keep thinking!!! LOL

Love the suggestions!

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
I was informed she was weaned and handling it very well!

Barn name: Zara (not like "Sara", but "zar-a"-hope you get it). Registered name: something with "Exquisite"??? (I think you were asking for suggestions for her?).

I like Zara! I LOVE unique names!
default_smile.png

I think I want to have Exclusive and Buckeroo in her registered name, for her mom and dad
default_smile.png

Just got word that she is on the trailer and will arrive sometime tomorrow!!! She is still nameless
default_sad.png

I received this picture 2 days ago of her with her weanling buddies! Cant wait till she gets here
default_smile.png

IMG_6545.JPG

Love this filly! I'm so happy that this little filly has a lady that loves her! She has always been on my wish list! I'm tickled that you are a loving, proud "parent" I would be posting photos of my pretty princess especially if she was this beautiful!! Congrats again!

I love that you want to keep her parents names in her registered name! I like the name lexis exclusive buckeroo!! Or something along those lines seeing as she is a rare color! She is definately an exclusive

I saw her as I was there picking up my boys! Shes LOVELY! A good bath looks like it could do her good in the newer photos! lol Congrats!

Latest posts

Back