Introducing My New Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thehorsegirl

Reaction score
I am so excited to start showing this wonderful horse! Thank you to Alan Murphy of Double Diamond Miniatures for giving me this opportunity to own a magnificent stallion.

Celebrations Pharaohs Fire is a 4 year old son of Sierra Dawn Unos Pharaoh, who is sired by Sierra Dawn Uno De Mayo. His dam's sire is Prince Tennessee Monashee. Anyway pictures speak louder than words, so here he is.

IMG_2299RenoMay.jpg
IMG_2291RenoMay.jpg

IMG_2287RenoMay.jpg
IMG_2280RenoMay.jpg

Please excuse the backgrounds, the pictures where kind of a spur of the moment thing.

He's nice! Will you be showing him in halter and driving, I assume from the photos? If so, have fun! He looks like a cute little mover!

Andrea

Thank you everyone!!

He's nice! Will you be showing him in halter and driving, I assume from the photos? If so, have fun! He looks like a cute little mover!

Andrea

Yes I will eventually show him in both halter and driving. He has only been in harness for about 4 months so it may be a little bit before he is able to do well in a show.

What a good looking boy
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

No wonder you are excited - congratulations!!

Anna

He's very handsome & a pretty mover.
default_wub.png
Good Luck with him.

We have a Uno de Mayo son, they are alot of fun.

He's gorgeous! Pretty and performance in one neat package. Congratulations!!

Latest posts

Back