Something new for me........!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
Yep, you guessed it, without expecting to, I have joined the ranks of adding a new member to the family here, though I certainly didnt expect to find it right here in my 'back yard' nor did expect to make such a sudden decision, but just couldnt help myself!!!

It has been a tough year, and it seems that every time we would get a dollar ahead, something came up to cost us two dollars- I'm sure most of you know how that goes.

With the sale of the remaining 09 foals, I have finally been able to breathe a sigh of relief this month... and then I saw it. A little ad with a picture, and I just had to call. The call led into a quick trip through the afternoon heat a couple of hours to the South (with my trailer in tow of course, just in case) and my trip was not a disappointment at all!!!!

I am announcing my aquisition of Angels Tennessee Tyme Star Dust!!!!!!!!! She is a yearling mare, and a bit on the chubby side right now, but you will get the idea.

She is sired by none other than Celebrations Tennessee Tyme (owned by our very own Lost Spoke Ranch, Tommy and Dawn here on the Forum) and out of a loud colored Appy mare. I am sure most of you are familiar with Tymer and some of the wonderful foals he has sired and some of his fabulous siblings as well!!!!

I am a stickler about breeding Appy to Appy, but am going to have to eat some of my words about having <cough> pinto close up in the background as we all know Tymer's sire is the great Prince Tennessee Monashee. I love the looks of Prince's line and am thrilled to add this filly to my little herd.

Here is her pic below, and also Tymer, her sire (posted with permission from Tommy)

Appyfilly2.jpg

Her sire Tymer~

TennesseeTyme.jpg

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy to see you have that beauty!

Laurie, I saw her ad too, and thought of you right away...Thinking, that looks like a "Laurie horse"!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Seashells!!! Yep, it was/is a 'Laurie' horse!! She is a sweetie too and rode home like a champ and is settling right in. I just love her!

Stunning!

And I personally like them a little on the chubby side! :)

Susan O.

Laurie - welcome to the family! She is a little doll - love those Tymer girls -- I am blessed to have a field full of them and I cherish each and every one.

Stacy
default_saludando.gif

Oh thank you Stacy! I have admired Tymer and others from that line for quite some time, and you can certainly see that that line really produces!! They just have this certain 'look' about them. If I was you I would never get out of the lawn chair right in the middle of the pasture, LOL

I still can't believe I have her- I kept going out there until I finally had to MAKE myself go to bed, LOL as I had to get into work today.

HUGE contrats!!!! I saw her ad and drooled over it many times! I would've snatched her up in a heartbeat if I could have!
default_smile.png
Oh and I have a granddaughter of Prince Tennesse Monashee
default_smile.png
Not an appy though
default_sad.png

I'm not really an appy fan, but I must say, she is beautiful and congratulations !!!!! I wouldn't mind owning her myself.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back