Introducing - "Apachie's Grand Finale"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: :aktion033: congradulations, What a cutie,,, Hes very nice looking and thats so sweet she got to have another baby. Some of the grande dams thats all they want, And his name AWESOME<,,, Congrads. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments! Apachie is such a proud Mom, she just completely adores little Finn!

Thanks again Debs for the name idea, he is indeed a very special little man - wish I knew how to bottle baby horse breath up, I would certainly send some to you.

Tiffani, I don't "think" Painted Lady is pregnant, guess she will have to be satisfied with being Finn's Auntie.

Leia here is a picture of Finn's Mom.

"Apacie"

P1010002.jpg

And Finn's sire - "SunRaes White Gold"

GoldNeck70Crop.jpg

and another picture of "Finn" at 4 days of age just for you, Lisa!

100_0621.jpg

This is what I found this morning when I visited Donna's. Yup, a precious little colt, for sure and Apachie is soooo proud!

ApachiesColt07.jpg

and another, just for the heck of it, I love the way the sun is playing on the horses in the early morning -

ApachieColt07.jpg

CONGRATS DONNA!!! He is beautiful and what a GRAND Finale he is!! :bgrin LOVE the name! Apachie is such a good momma!!

JoEllen

Breezy Ridge Ranch

Donna, he is adorable, we should of stayed there longer, maybe could of seen him, wanted to thank you for the mares won't be long and I will have your whole herd hehe, their doing just fine, congrats. again to you and Apachie on a adorable baby.

Latest posts

Back