Introducing - "Apachie's Grand Finale"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Apachie our 23 year old very arthritic mare got in with our stallion, White Gold on August 10,2006 - for a one time breeding. We had decided because of her very arthritic front legs she should never be bred again. This old girl absolutely LOVES babies guess she wanted to prove to us that she needed just one more foal .

I was very surprised to find this little man, not expecting Apachie to be bred. He is just a precious little doll and Apachie - she is just as proud as any Mom would ever be.

Here he is - "QtrRaes Mystic Apachies Grand Finale" hie barn name shall be "Finn" - Many thanks to Debs for the lovely name suggestion.

100_0603.jpg

100_0605.jpg

:aktion033: congrats,

what a great looking foal. i am glad everything was great.

What a great surprise! He's a cute little guy. Congrats!

I love him and thank you. Finn is a very special boy and Apachie is quite happy to have him. Too bad you're so far. Kiss him for me, if only one could bottle that baby breath smell.

Congrats Dona! He is beautiful! :aktion033:

That's just the smile I needed today...thanks!
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulation! :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Donna,

I think the old gal knew just what she wanted! :bgrin

Bill

Donna,

What a pleasant surprise! :aktion033: He's a LOVELY colt. Isn't it funny how sometimes nature just knows better than we do?! And his name is absolutely perfect!

default_wub.png
:

Wow Donna! He's lovely! :aktion033: Give him and his momma a hug for me!

Awww, he's adorable but momma,
default_wub.png
: must be an awesome mare, congratulations!!!!

Oh Donna! I'm so happy that she had that little colt! I know when we were down there on Memorial Day she had a bit of a bag! How's the other mare that was with her? Is she bagging up at all?

Finn is adorable!
default_wub.png
:

Donna, update the pictures please... these just do not do them justice. He is gorgeous!! Very refined with that beautiful head.

AWWWWW
default_wub.png
: What a darling baby boy and such a great story. What a neat momma horseu have there
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Well congrats and I guess she wanted to be a mama one more time and I like the name!! What a nice colt too- nice length of neck and all, he looks like a full sized horse baby he is proportioned very nicely.

Latest posts

Back