International Appaloosa and Pintaloosa club

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zyndyna

Reaction score
Anyone on here that can give me some information on this club? I tried to find the website with no luck.

I was a member of that club from the beginning. We used to have ads in the magazines, and a neat website. Don't know for sure what happened, but it kinda went belly up and dissolved. I really liked it. Shame it's no longer a club.

I was also a member of that club from the beginning. I did a lot of advertising that way. I am also not sure what happened. It seemed like all of a sudden we no longer had a webpage and poof all was gone. I would also love to know what happened.

Sadly once Facebook started, no one came to the website anymore, or the forum. We kept it going with only 3 people posting for almost 2 years and after no one was participating or advertising anymore, we shut down the site. Only a handful of people even responded to our inquiry about interest in keeping the site going.

Personally, I loved it and worked hard on it, and was really sad to see it go. If there was sufficient interest in having it, maybe we could start it again. I still have all the records and member lists, etc, bit many member farms went out of business, so not sure how many people would be willing to participate.

~~Diane

Back