Information or photos of this stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are 2 I had found earlier:

ARC Coco

ARCCOCO.jpg

and ARC Chocolate who I believe was Coco's dam?

ARCCHOCOLATE.jpg
Wow, they are beautiful.

I totally forgot about ARC Coco and ARC Chocolate. I have a daughter of ARC Coco making her a granddaughter of ARC Chocolate and great granddaughter of Red Ranger. Coco is deceased but I am pretty sure Chocolate is still owned by Cherokee Rose Miniatures in Minnesota. Here is my girl and once again dont have great pictures of her yet and it doesnt help that she is a bit on the chunky side too
default_rolleyes.gif

Cherokee Rose Miss Never Miss

408857_10150561647782512_236449937511_8785554_254302928_n.jpg

426595_10150561647887512_236449937511_8785555_484735099_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always admired the ARC horses - you consistently see them in so many successful mare lines. How cool to get all this information! Thanks ohmt!

Years ago in the early 90's, when I showed a little in some Utah miniature horse shows there was a little mare named ARC Vera that was owned by a friend of mine named Darrel Dalton. She was adorable with such a beautiful head. The studbook says she is 30.5" and she really was small so I'd say that was an accurate measurement on her. She was a granddaughter of both Red Ranger and Mickey Mouse. It says her mom was a mare named Leota.
default_smile.png

Susan O.

I've always admired the ARC horses - you consistently see them in so many successful mare lines. How cool to get all this information! Thanks ohmt!

Yes, thank you again so very much ohmt for sharing your information about these great horses. And also thanks to everyone else that has shared their photos and information on this line of horses.
default_smile.png

You're very welcome! I really do enjoy sharing
default_smile.png
the lines are older now so I rarely get to do so these days. Thanks to everyone else that shared info and pictures and thank you for the very nice compliments! I told my great grandmother and it made her day-she says to tell you all thank you as well. One day (the day I master scanning) I will add an ARC page on my website for everyone. There are so many pictures-even one of ARC Lollipop as a yearling! ARC Lollipop was a part of my great grandparent's very first foal crop. He went on to sire multi National Grand Champion, Runnin Bares Classy Comment, and is the grandsire to many of First Knight's World Grand Champions. A stallion that has accomplished a lot, but few have ever heard of him.

I for one have been a big fan of the ARC horses...the 2 mares that castlerock posted are my mares...ARC Chocolate...and ARC CoCo. They are and were some of the best mares I've owned...I did lose CoCo to a bad foaling after she had blessed us with many nice babies. Broke my heart to say the least
default_no.gif
it's still hard for me to look at her picture. Chocolate is alive and well even at 24 she is in beautiful shape and would probably still have babies but I retired her a couple of years ago and she will take her last breath here. I do still have 2 of Chocolates daughters here that I plan to keep...both beautiful mares !!

Thank you so much for posting Cherokee Rose! I am very sorry for your loss of Coco. It is great to hear that she had such a great home with you, Chocolate too. I can tell you love them dearly. Our ARC mares are late teens/early 20's and a few have been retired too. I have never had problems keeping weight on them and they are all very healthy, but after being such great broodmares for all those years, they deserve a nice retirement
default_smile.png

Take care!

Latest posts

Back