INDIANA AUCTION

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy G

Reaction score
:saludando: HI, does anyone know when the next Indiana auction might be held? I think there is usually one in late summer or fall. Thanks

Well lets see there's the Chupps sale, Yoders sale, Double Diamond sale, Thanksgiving sale at shipsy, exotic animal sale with lots of minis at Topeka, just has a disperal sale last weekend....which sale were you looking for?

The only one I know of is the one we always go to , its the Ty Sutherlin Auction in Putnam County... Labor Day weekend i do believe

There is one Thanksgiving weekend in Shipshewana. We went last year and they had a good amount of registered miniatures. Its the annual sale which is HUGE. We might go this year bc last yr they had miniature carts and harnesses but we wont be buying any horses. Its right across the IN/OH line i think in NE indiana.

hmmm, I know it wasn`t the Ty Sutherlin Auction. It may be the Chupp`s or Double Diamond Sale. I had heard there were a lot of nice horses there? I didn`t realize there are so many sales in Indiana. Any dates other than Thanksgiving Day week end?

Latest posts

Back