In your prayers....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
My 1 year old grandson was hospitalized late last night, because he was having a hard time breathing. It is either the start of pneumonia or allergies. If they didnt have to give him any oxygen last night , he would of been able to come home today, but they had to do 2 treatments last night and a few throughout the day today, so he is still in the hospital, and tests are being done. Its so hard to see them when there so small and helpless. I have my 3 yr old grandson (his brother) staying here with me, and he sure is giving his Gramma and Grandpa a good workout! Please keep my grandson in your prayers tonight. Corinne

pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

Thats a tough time l remember them well wishing yours fast results.

Absolutely! Prayers going out for your grandson, Grandma, Grandpa and the little guys parents. May I ask what his first name is?

[SIZE=14pt]I am surely praying for your grandson. I cant imagine what I would do if Robby was in the hospital! I would have a direct line open to God all the time! I try to keep that in place anyway. Bless you all![/SIZE]

Lyn

You got it Corrine. Sorry the little one is so sick. Hope everything gets better soon!

Hubby was a bad asthmatic when he was little and spent a lot of time just like this one.

He and your family are in my prayers. My nephew, Jonah, is 19mos, and I can only just imagine how you must be feeling.

Thanks everyone for keeping my grandson , Travis,in your prayers. He is 16 months old, and the Doctors dont really know what is causing this. They are doing tests. The avg. ogygen level is (I think...) 97-98, his dropped down to 82 last night, and if it does drop into the high 70's they will be putting him in ICU. He is active and alert during the day, but its at night this seems to be happening. The Drs. did say it could be caused by almost anything, dust, dander, etc. Both our grown kids have families/homes right here on our farm, so we are close to the gr-boys and our gr-daughter. In the meantime I have my 3 yr old grand son staying with us. (and wearing me out!---my once clean house looks like a bomb exploded, but --at least Alex (my 3 yr old grandson) and Angel, my 1 yr old pup are enjoying each other and having fun, and the house will be cleaned again...somday!) I will let you know more when we get back from the hospital today. If anyone has any experiences in anything similiar I would love to hear about it. Thanks again, for all your prayes and good thoughts. Corinne

I will include little Travis and the rest of the family in my prayers tonight. How scary, keep positive thoughts. Lori

Keeping your grandson and all of you in my prayers!
pray.gif

Hope he's feeling better soon!

Just wanted to say I am still praying for your sweet boy. I hope you can update us tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back