In Unison!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAD

Reaction score
I was goofing around with the camera the other day and just wanted to share this really neat photo.

I can't believe how "in sync" these two are, just check out those legs
smile.gif

piratestylish35sm.jpg

Hi Lisa!  Good to hear from you....and ALWAYS good to see pics of your lovely babies! You are right....they couldn't be more "in sync" if they tried!
Hey Dona! I forgot to mention when I posted this photo that the colt on the near side is a 1/2 brother to Moonstruck and WoW can he MOVE!!

pirate16sm.jpg

pirate19sm.jpg

pirate20sm.jpg

pirate21sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Good timing ( on your part also).

Hi Lisa!
saludando.gif
Good to hear from you....and ALWAYS good to see pics of your lovely babies! You are right....they couldn't be more "in sync" if they tried!

That's an awesome picture!!!!!!! Talk about having the camera at just the right moment!

I have this little Nigerian Dwarf Goat named Henry and I joke that he's a reject from your breeding program due to conformation issues. Of course, I'm like the only one who "gets it" around my place but oh well!

Henry's the one in the back but the black and white one, George, looks like he's trying to do an LTD impression as well.

11052004%20--%20014.jpg

A little "team in the making" there Lisa!
biggrin.gif

The line up is cute too-- how did THEY know to go smallest to tallest? LOL!!

Latest posts

Back