I'm upset

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKG miniatures

Reaction score
Right now I am freakin out. I have a mare due within one week and we are dealing with a flood and blizzard. I hope she holds off for a couple of days until the water receeds.

I hope so too for her sake as well as yours. When I used to raise sheep years ago, I had three girls to lamb. Of course they did during the Blizzard of 93 ha! Good luck it will all turn out fine

Mares do love to go when the pressure drops so be prepared!!! Good luck!!!

I agree........be prepared for the worse situation..........Flashlights, blankets, a baby blanket, and lots of bedding.....incase the power goes out. (And KNOW where you foaling kit supplies are!)
default_unsure.png
Good luck.

Yes be prepared! I had a surprise filly recently during a low. Actually both my fillies were born this spring during lows.

We just had a (short) stretch of beautiful spring-like weather, then when it changed and got cold again and snowing, guess what happened? Yep, a new foal!

I hope that you have a dry place for the mare and foal. Good luck, and I really hope she waits for better weather!

:DOH! YUP, I agree...BE PREPARED as best you can!!! Good luck and healthy foaling vibes coming your way!!!!!
default_pray.gif
default_luck.gif

Back