I'm so excited!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walkoffaith

Reaction score
:risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :new_multi: :new_multi:

My 2 new girls arrived today all the way from Michigan. Introducing Hoxsies Endia and her filly (as yet unnamed). I would like to thank Lois and Marcia Keith of Oatmeal Acres for allowing me to purchase these beautiful girls and for allowing me to purchase on payments. I just can't thank them enough. they are my first registered girls.

HL43y6U648O8loMJKXJhxuACq01SwPhm02C3.jpg

Congratulations ! :aktion033: All of my babies have come from Marcia as well . Isn't she the greatest ?
default_firstprize.gif
: I have another filly and probably another colt coming from her later this fall. :bgrin I am always on her web site looking them over !
default_wub.png
: I get to visit them next weekend , I can hardly wait !

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely pair you got too! Wow! Congratulations!

Viki

Congratulations!!!

They look beautiful.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

Your new dynamic duo are quite the lookers! What pretty girls! I adore roans, I have quite a few of them at this point! CONGRATULATIONS! I can see why you are excited! :saludando:

WHOO HOOO! Very nice girls! :aktion033: Congratulations!

Wow...I have the twin of that mummy. I couldn't believe it when I saw her picture. If I knew how to put a photo on here, it would surprise you how similar they look.

They are a good looking mum and baby :aktion033:

What a pretty pair they are, just gorgeous. For your sake, I'm going to ad this - I hope you dont' let your precious mare run with that halter on, they can and do get them caught on things and can die in that manner, I know you'd be devastated and also, may not realize the danger so I just want to ad that. With the love that you obviously have for them, that would be just horrible. Can I have a link to her website, if she has one, I'd like to see her horses too. Congratulations on two beautiful girls!!
default_yes.gif
:

It sure makes my day, month, year when I can send my babies to such loving homes. I am glad you like Endia and her little girl! I know you will enjoy them. It was also a pleasure to meet your husband who showed such care in making sure thay traveled comfortably and safely!

003_22A.jpg

Endia and her filly at one day of age.

Oh they are adorable !!!! How lucky are you ????!!!!!! :aktion033: :new_shocked:

[SIZE=12pt] :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

I'm sooo happy for you! Congratulations :bgrin

Pretty girls, you did good
default_wink.png
:

Joy

Thank you all so much for sharing my happiness with my 2 new girls with me.
default_smile.png

Endia is a Bay roan and her pictures don't do her justice at all. I just fell in love with her the minute she walked (ok hopped) off the trailer. They are both so sweet and gentle, i can't stop running out to visit and pet them all day and night, lol.

I don't keep halters on my horses I just snapped a few pictures before i removed the halter. I agree it can cause accidents sometimes. Agian thanks everyone for sharing with me. noone else in my family is a horse person so it's nice to talk to other hoerse lovers who understand.

Back