I'm So Excited!! Guess What I took Home from the World Show!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!! He looks Awesome
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on a great Worlds! Like Sandy said you were the one that was always smiling, it was very pleasant to see you so happy and having a great time out there, thats what its all about. It was nice chatting with you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Thanks so much guys! Aubrey, you have some VERY nice horses and you also did very well..... Does this mean we automatically move up to Level 2 now since I took a Reserve? Someone said I would..... ugh... And it was also fun chatting with you also!

Hey Shawntelle...... I heard SockIt has a full brother this year??? A buckskin???

Yeah Chesa and SockIT!!!

It was so nice to meet you guys again......2007 was a long time ago when I showed my little peanut of a weaner then!

I think he's going to have some neat foals for you, and can't wait for you guys to come back for those AOTE Sr. stallion classes!!

His full sister - "Knocker" is proving herself in the broodmare band......all foals are winning on the National Circut and her first one, now a two year old is a HOF, 2x National Champino, 2x Res. national Champion....

and yep it's actually Steph from Canada that has SockIT and Knockers mother and FULL brother - and he's a bay pinto, but marked a lot like SockIT.

Thanks so much guys! Aubrey, you have some VERY nice horses and you also did very well..... Does this mean we automatically move up to Level 2 now since I took a Reserve? Someone said I would..... ugh... And it was also fun chatting with you also!
Thanks! Nope it doesn't mean you automotically move up to Level 2 since you won Reserve, its all based upon how many points you have. You can accumulate 50 lifetime honor roll points before you are bumped up to Level 2. I won last year and i was still a Level 1 this year. So if you have less than 50 lifetime honor roll points you will still be Level 1 next year.

Back