I'm new

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helicopter

Reaction score
Hi all,

Found this site yesterday while trawling the internet for info on Showmanship. Joined immediately.

I have mini ponies and horses and donkeys (not minis).

I look forward to chatting on the group.

Welcome from Oklahoma City, OK! This is a great place to learn all about miniature horses.
default_yes.gif

Welcome to LB!! You came to a great site for info on such stuff! There are alot of knowledable people on here. I for one have no clue to showmanship or showing at all. So sorry I will be of no help there. I just have my mini for a pet. I don't show him and he really isn't fit for showing. Although I do plan on driving him for pleasure one day! I just wanted to welcome you though and let you know I'm sure you will be happy here and find lots of good info!!

Welcome to the best board on the 'net! Looking forward to hearing more and seeing pics!

Welcome from the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee, USA

Bill

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

This is the best place to be!
default_yes.gif

Welcome to the forum from York, Ontario, Canada! There are lots of great people on here who will help you find the answers to pretty much anything Mini!
default_biggrin.png
I have an article I wrote on showmanship on my website if you care to take a look. The address is in my signature below - just click on it!

Welcome from SNOWY Pennsylvania... well maybe not snowy yet... but will be really soon
default_aktion033.gif

There is a lot to learn and you have found the right place.

Welcome from northern New York........
default_saludando.gif

You will LOVE this site
default_biggrin.png

And yes, Julie.....you have alot of snow coming your way, get ready!!

Latest posts

Back