IGNORANT OWNERS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear some people do not think at all! What a horrible story. I am praying that the minis can come into your hands!

That is just horrible. Not to mention STUPID! :nono: I hope these horses end up with a better life, hopefully in the hands of someone else. Do they know, or would you be able to find out who they bought their stud and mare from? I'm supposing they would like to know... ARGH! How could they not know how long a mare should be in labor for?!?! Did it even occur to them to call a vet!
default_crybaby.gif
:

Are you kidding? I've heard people say they thot horses could have babies twice a year and were disappointed to find out that you wait all of 11 months & then you only get ONE!!!!

MANY people have no clue whatsoever how to treat an animal, much less what to do if that animal is in trouble. The misconceptions out there are wild & varied. And a lot of people don't even educate themselves about how to raise their own kids, much less animals.

Those of us here are so into our precious little ones, that we try to learn every little thing we can. Thank goodness! But there are people all over the world who just think you just feed animals & that's it. Heck, some don't even take the time to feed them.
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
TangoMango,

I know how you feel and all the information in the world will not help those morons! The little info they have and will believe as gospel came from brain dead beer drinking buddy that knows less than they did and they are convinced everything they have been told in the past is correct and your helpful info is just wasting their time.

I know I must have meet this families relatives over the years as any one that stupid would have to be related. The ones I met had cattle or hogs.

There are people who raise horses. There are people who have horses. And there are people who "gotta couple hosses". That would be the same ones who never should have graduated from 3rd grade even if they were 18.

Mark

Latest posts

Back