If You Were King or Queen for a Day of AMHR ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe so ..
default_rolleyes.gif
Wish there wasnt a complaint about them everywhere I dont even get the issue
And yet I was the one that defended you all and I'm the one getting fingers pointed at
default_wacko.png

And yet I was the one that defended you all and I'm the one getting fingers pointed at
default_wacko.png
Im not pointing fingers
default_smile.png
I just take it too personally LOL My minis are all shetland bred and are well under 38!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa, you always change your posts! LOL You are certainly hard to keep up with at times.
default_laugh.png
Yep figured I would not give my stalkers (or perhaps crazed fan would be a term some would like better) any more to fuel their obsession with me..

But..Dear Fran it makes me so warm and fuzzy that all my thoughts and opinoins are so very important to you. Nice to see that you actually spend quite a bit of time wondering and worrying about what I think and what I post....

Figured these days you would be to busy to continue to put so much thought into me but guess not. I am flattered.
default_yes.gif

Lisa,

I want to go back the post that you edited "If the miniature people only knew how easy it would be to change things at convention...."

Why would you delete this post? It is interesting that you delete your posts, most of us leave our opinions out there.

Wow Trace will add you to my fan list THANKS! I love the fact that you remember what I wrote and yes changed a couple of hours ago. Thanks for paying so much attention to me and my opinions! Your making me feel so very special!
default_yes.gif

I changed it not to get my "stalkers or fans" whichever word you prefer to excited or like I said before more fuel for their obsession
default_whistling.gif

But yep you are right I did say if more people in AMHR got involved truly involved in the process and paid attention to things that Ray actually posted about our by laws and how things work.. you can bet things would change.

Members of ASPC/AMHR have much more power to bring about change then they ever use.

I will signing autographs at Convention for my fans
default_new_rofl.gif
Heck maybe I will sell them to those few that seem to wait for my every post and donate the proceeds to the Gelding Incentive- see one more creative way to show my support for my registries!
default_laugh.png
default_aktion033.gif

Ah Thanks Lisa for the Love and Light! No harm no foul! I just think its interesting that you switched gears so fast.

Yep figured I would not give my stalkers (or perhaps crazed fan would be a term some would like better) any more to fuel their obsession with me..

But..Dear Fran it makes me so warm and fuzzy that all my thoughts and opinoins are so very important to you. Nice to see that you actually spend quite a bit of time wondering and worrying about what I think and what I post....

Figured these days you would be to busy to continue to put so much thought into me but guess not. I am flattered.
default_yes.gif
As Trace I too wondered why you had deleted your post. You should be proud of your thoughts and concerns as long as they are pure at heart!
default_aktion033.gif

No problem Trace
default_wub.png
NO changing gears I am pretty open about my opinions and do stand behind them.. .Yes I changed my mind when it came to posting here as you (and everyone else now) can see for a couple it seems to cause an uproar..and then ends up getting sidetracked like this did and taking away from the issue at hand-

No need to waste everyones time on little ol me - so please know if my ideas and opinions on any issue mean that much to you and I am opting not to post it (or change my mind about posting them here) please feel free to pm or email me and ask away. I am more the willing and eager to share ideas with you anytime you would like.
default_biggrin.png

Have a wonderful evening

This was a fun thread - but you did attempt to take it down a different road earlier, so sidetracking aside, you should have just left your post.

default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back