If You Were King or Queen for a Day of AMHR ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were Queen of ASPC/AMHR the first thing I would do is command all to be respectful to one another. I would grant everyone in the kingdom one free ASPC pony so all could see the true pleasure of owning one. And to all who owned just ASPC ponies I would grant one mini a piece so those people could see the true pleasure of owning one.

I would appoint individuals to their proper places of expertise and all would be smiling happy campers. I would hire an consultant to come in to give support to our already hard working office members. Our marketing personnel would work out of the office and be a full time employee to ensure optimal results.

ASPC/AMHR would correlate a big show with PINTO. What great marketing this would be! I would also work with PINTO to hopefully have discounted rates to register minis/ponies in to PINTO.

For there to be a REAL centrally located Congress and Nationals with keeping our Canadian neighbors in mind. And all stewards be hired from USEF that knows not one person in our registry. There to be a trainer only classes and then classes depending on how many National/Congress wins you have had. Both Nationals and Congress be alotted the same decorations for center ring. Pictures taken outside of the ring so the classes are not held up. All judges for Congress and Nationals would be hired outside of our registry.

All of the meetings and votings to take place via the internet. The votings to be on a specific day, one day only, where all could watch the tally on line.

Nastiness would not be tolerated or you would be banished! LOL

My biggest order for the kingdom would be no ponies ever to go to China!
Queen?!? Forget that. Elect this woman President! LOL

I can't resist this one.--- We can't elect a president, because we don't even know who's running.

Definitely bring back hardshipping .. We are a height breed after all even registered minis out of AMHR parents have their papers stripped so we are definitely not a normal breed..

If I were King or Queen of AMHRlike the question asked-- I would make it a bylaw that anyone that used Mary Lou's miniature horse forum to talk about ASPC would be suspended for a year and their name posted in the Journal.
Ouch! I have always really enjoyed debating with you Lavern but I gotta say this one was a little mean spirited. I really do hope someday we will meet in person.
I agree - it was unnecessary and kind of takes the fun out of this thread.

I would go down in history as the queen that said "let them eat cake because thou hast all worked so hard getting here and so busy right now that thee are hungry and don't have time to go looking for thy food and certainly don't won't to leave thy animal unattended because of lurking dangers rampant in the kingdom; therefore I decree that FREE cake be delivered to each person showing and the supply of cake and the flavors of cake would be unlimited to my loyal subjects."
default_eat.gif

Yum yum but the free cake MUST come with a scope of ice cream to make everyone happy...
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

LaVern If I were King or Queen of AMHRlike the question asked-- I would make it a bylaw that anyone that used Mary Lou's miniature horse forum to talk about ASPC would be suspended for a year and their name posted in the Journal.
LaVern, those are fighting words ....
default_nono.gif

If I were King or Queen of AMHRlike the question asked-- I would make it a bylaw that anyone that used Mary Lou's miniature horse forum to talk about ASPC would be suspended for a year and their name posted in the Journal.

kaykay, on 30 September 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:
Ouch! I have always really enjoyed debating with you Lavern but I gotta say this one was a little mean spirited. I really do hope someday we will meet in person.

default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am sorry for the snotty response, but I still feel the same way. Every time we are blabbing away about our miniatures on the Miniature Forum you guys come on and start blabbing away about your --------s. Mary Lou made you a spot to talk about your -----s. And Kay Kay even has her own site. Aren't they good enough for you? I don't horn in on you guys.

Well, I am sorry for the snotty response, but I still feel the same way. Every time we are blabbing away about our miniatures on the Miniature Forum you guys come on and start blabbing away about your --------s. Mary Lou made you a spot to talk about your -----s. And Kay Kay even has her own site. Aren't they good enough for you? I don't horn in on you guys.
Lavern, I think the word ponies have been brought up by people that are not favorable about them in a negative way and then people who love their ponies also respond. I have both minis and ponies so where do people like me fit in? Love them both and I go to both sites. I have had banners on both sites before. I gain knowledge from both sites, meet new friends from both sites and even admire people from both sites.

It goes both sides. If we bring it up then they will come on here and protect what they believe in and thats their right. Comments like these do not help, it only divdes us further. We both need to come together to make a better solution.

Although it will never happen, I want to be divided. But, it is wrong to say anything bad about people or their horses.

I'm with ya. I would like to see one day have our straight miniatures back. I know there are some that will argue with it but thats beside the point. But we as a registry do need to come together. Arguing about it does not help.

Ruffin,

Sorry to disagree with you in regards to eliminating a Shetland ownership to be on the board....I'm from the old school and the ASPC created the AMHR and I know you know that as well as others but just like our democratic society, there are checks and balances and this is a check to keep this registry viable. Nothing wrong with owning a Shetland and promoting one. Do like a lot of people are doing, buy a double registered ASPC/AMHR and promote the heck out of it and then you can run for the Shetland seat. Then someday you may see that those who do own both the ASPC/AMHR horses maybe sitting on the board, then I suspect everyone would be happy at that point in time.

Karen
Hi Karen

You are absolutely right about the Shetland Seat. But does that not make it logical that a "Miniature Seat" should be in place?

Cake and chocolate ice cream for all

best ideas yet

I'm with ya. I would like to see one day have our straight miniatures back. I know there are some that will argue with it but thats beside the point. But we as a registry do need to come together. Arguing about it does not help.
A miniature horse is under 38" what is with all the hate on shetlands :s Id like to know what a "straight mini" is many main bloodlines in minis were ASPC ponies originally..

A miniature horse is under 38" what is with all the hate on shetlands :s Id like to know what a "straight mini" is many main bloodlines in minis were ASPC ponies originally..
I think this subject has been done to death. No need repeating it.

Lisa, you always change your posts! LOL You are certainly hard to keep up with at times.
default_laugh.png

Drats! Double post!!

Latest posts

Back