If you could own any forum members horse, who would you pick

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erica, there is a reason I put down TKO as the one I most desired...if you EVER decide to sell him, you better contact me first! I ADORE that boy! He is simply lovely.
default_wub.png

This is a really hard question!
default_unsure.png
There are so many gorgeous horses owned by forum members that it's just too much to choose one. But I guess if I HAD to make it just one it would be Brenda Sellwood's Calvin.
default_wub.png
He is TRULY the perfect horse in miniature! So refined, so stretchy, so balanced. I'm in love!! I know she'll never part with him, so I can only hope that one day Ravey can go visit Calvin some spring.
default_laugh.png

Parmela, WHEN you go visit CALVIN I'll take my Nikki and go visit with you and we'll drool together, ok. Then maybe I'll have a little Miss or Master Calvin running around....TJ

default_unsure.png
There are so many gorgeous horses owned by forum members that it's just too much to choose one. But I guess if I HAD to make it just one it would be Brenda Sellwood's Calvin.
default_wub.png
He is TRULY the perfect horse in miniature! So refined, so stretchy, so balanced. I'm in love!! I know she'll never part with him, so I can only hope that one day Ravey can go visit Calvin some spring.
default_laugh.png

Parmela, WHEN you go visit CALVIN I'll take my Nikki and go visit with you and we'll drool together, ok. Then maybe I'll have a little Miss or Master Calvin running around....TJ
It's a deal!
default_aktion033.gif
Oh...do you think we should consult Brenda first?
default_laugh.png
Nah! Let's just show up.

default_unsure.png
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

It's a deal!
default_aktion033.gif
Oh...do you think we should consult Brenda first?
default_laugh.png
Nah! Let's just show up.

Yes, lets.... Mares in hand. Who could refuse us... We'd have that sad pitiful look to us. TJ I'd also try to sneak Gorgeous out of the barn, like I said in my other post she's my next favorite. TJ

Thanks so much for mentioning feature.
default_wub.png
He is my dream horse for sure and I have to pinch myself sometimes when I look at him out in the pasture
headnohand.jpg
Kay everytime I see your man I drool wishing I could find a perfect frame like Feature!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

One particular horse pops into my mind: T-BONE from TIMBERVIEW (OR IS IT TIMBER RIDGE?)FARM
He is an awesome looking horse with fabulous markings!!
default_biggrin.png

One particular horse pops into my mind: T-BONE from TIMBERVIEW (OR IS IT TIMBER RIDGE?)FARM
He is an awesome looking horse with fabulous markings!!
default_biggrin.png
Hidden Timber ...That's where Kegleys Tommi Hawk that I just got came from.

Melanie also has Streaker...........Beautiful horses

OH, Genie, maybe that explains why I "gawked" at your boy when I saw him !!!! hehehe Hidden Timber has some beautiful horses
default_biggrin.png
Hidden Timber Horses are extremely nice and COLORFUL! I adore T-bone, and melanie is the nicest person!! We purchased a FAF stallion from her Brave Hero, he was the BEST but we lost him this oct. due to liver failure...but good thing we are expecting 4 foals from him in 09 they will be our first and last
default_sad.png

I have always loved SunBreaks Latte Tyme owned by Lost Spoke !!
But I would DIE to get back a filly I used to own long time ago - KLS All That Jazz.
Latte Tyme has the most prettiest head ever!!! And KLS all that jazz is stunning as well, shes now owned by Janet Hays at Windemere Miniatures...and making out standing foals with Comin Thru!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

I was looking thru this thread at some of the beautiful horses and I don't know how I have missed pictures of this very pretty girl. I can not wait to see pictures of her as a yearling.
default_wub.png
gossip1.jpg
Thank you Terri!!!
default_smile.png
I was actually a little misleading in my post..... Thats our broodmare, Buck Ons Hot Gossip(Buck Ons Twice Hot Gossip in AMHR), as a baby. Here is a pic of her from Nationals as a Yearling... She was the Reserve Grand Champion Mare - Under in 2004. I just love her baby pic, and always forget about the other ones I have... lol

hotgossip.jpg

You can tell I am up on all the gossip
default_laugh.png
Kinda nice to fast forward a year in a day, she is very beautiful and according to the placket next to her she was recognized for it. Congrats on a very pretty mare. I loooove her baby picture too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dana! Actually Gizmo WILL be moving south, and a lot further than

two miles! But he'll be taking us all with him!
default_wink.png

Shelley

Hmmm - Oh Sheryl perhaps I could come down and pick up Bandito??
Or Shelley has a real nice little yearling colt that would fit nicely in my barn. Does Gizmo want to move to the sunny south? OK it's only about 2 miles south, but south is south!!

Thank you, those who mentioned Destiny and Bacardi.

Erica shared a picture (my favorite picture) of Destiny. He is a VERY special boy who's made me prouder than words with his 4 years worth of first places, championships, all star lists, honor roll status, hall of fame, National championship and concluding this season with a National Grand. Yep... He is a VERY good boy!!!

As to Bacardi, he is my favorite horse. He has such a big, good heart. He will do anything he thinks you want him to do and he will follow me around all day like a dog. He loves cookies and hugs. Just so good of a horse inside and out.

[SIZE=12pt]Little King’s BT Bacardi Gold, a/k/a “Bacardi”[/SIZE]2004 37.25” AMHR Golden Palomino Gelding – Son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”)

Supreme and Grand Halter Champion / First Place Solid Color… and My Favorite Horse

Bacardi%201.jpg
Bacardi%202.jpg

And KLS all that jazz is stunning as well, shes now owned by Janet Hays at Windemere Miniatures...and making out standing foals with Comin Thru!!!!!!!!!!
I know ! I sold her to Janet !!

OMG!!!! How could you ever decide??????Mine would be a toss up between Kay's "Feature Attraction" and Carin's "Happy Hooligan OK". I LOVE a black pinto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have threatened, I mean, offered to take them both!!!!!
happyspook08bfw.jpg

Thanks Kelly (again and again and again....)! Happy has really blossomed this year, completing all of his grand requirements in his last 4 ASPC shows! We're pretty proud of him. Just chasing a mere 21 points for his HOF and my first HOF plaque.
default_wub.png
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't think anyone at this point could talk me out of him and we're only expecting one foal for next year....a full sibling to Grand Champion, Pondering Oaks Hooligan Moonshine (here's to wishing for a filly with a "little more" color!). Not bad for his first!

shinerspook08bfw.jpg

Just finding this thread, and wanted to thank all of you. All three of our Senior Stallions made somebody's list.
default_wub.png

Also, I adore B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie, owned by Lisa and Mike Strasslein of Strasslein Stables . He is SO pretty and the fact that he is such a gorgeous Palomino color makes me drool over him even more.
And Lisa Strass has a stallion that Belinda showed this year that is breath-taking!
default_wub.png
Dang, can't think of his name off the top of my head, but I'd sure know him if he was standing in front of me!!
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png
Thanks Macy and Parmela! Charlie is an 8 yr-old son of Rock E that made his debut in the show ring this year. While showing wasn't necessarily his favorite thing to do, he put up with it pretty well, and looked darned good doing it. Here's a pic Mike took of him outside at Nationals after I won the National Reserve Champion Amateur Senior Stallion, Over with him.

Cong_Nat177.jpg

I love that "white" Shetland. I believe his name is Frank? He definitely is one that makes me drool

MARTINS BEST DRESSED SINATRA! (Frank)
I absolutely adore this horse. i find him unbelieveably beautiful in every way. absolutely love him. i stalk this horse. not even joking. i went through ALL of the congress shots on washburns site, just to see his pictures and find out his results.
And the two of you are thinking of my husband's favorite horse in the whole world, Frank! Frank is one of the most playful and just generally happy horses, I've ever been around. He was the Congress Stakes Champion in Pleasure Driving this year and the Congress Reserve Grand Classic Stallion last year. Here's Frank's lastest ad from The Journal:

Congress2008FrankFullPagecopy.jpg

I'd love to own Lisa and Mike Strass's B&L's Rock "E" Red Alert.

Ah, Amanda, you've picked my personal favorite.
default_wub.png
Redi, our other Rock E son, is amazing in all ways. He's a gorgeous show animal (2005 National Grand Champion Stallion and Halter Horse of the Year). He's a sweetheart that you can really form a relationship with, he's great with mares and foals. He's now a National Champion producer as well! I couldn't ask for any more in one animal and just feel amazingly lucky for being able to call him mine.

budinredi.jpg

I would probably need a plane to carry all the horses I like to Ireland but here are just a few that spring to mindCaldwells Fashion Paige

Ericas Echos of My Destiny

Cross Country Wild Heart

and finally Wall Street Rock E Lizze

I like the Bay Prince too and have a friend who has a stallion that looks really like him and he is stunning.

Oh there are SO many!Any of Erica's horses, Prince, Esprit, Alladin, Phantom, Lucky C Acres stallion Buster, Semi, Kristina's Danny Boy, Devon's Fashion
default_wub.png
and with her Chanel, all of Karen's (frosthillfarm) Billy babies (Duncan especially)!!!!
default_laugh.png

Oh there are just too many gorgeous horses to choose from....
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wub.png

MARTINS BEST DRESSED SINATRA! (Frank)
I absolutely adore this horse. i find him unbelieveably beautiful in every way. absolutely love him. i stalk this horse. not even joking. i went through ALL of the congress shots on washburns site, just to see his pictures and find out his results.

And Caldwells Fashion Paige. Love this mare i think she looks feminine and just gorgeous!

Thank You So Much
default_wub.png

Gosh I Love her SO Much too, She has energy and Personality to burn too!

default_wub.png

1FashDriving.jpg

Fab6.jpg

00Fashhy.jpg

And I'll have to let Janice know
default_smile.png

Miss Chanel - 2008 Highpoint Halter Horse Ontario

Also pictured in my avatar from a few weeks ago

HHOTY.jpg

Chanel4mo2.jpg

And MY Favourites Are
default_wub.png

Esprit , Mr. Geshan
default_smile.png
, Prince , Dakota San Juan Mulligans Run Gelding
default_smile.png
, King Lee and Wall Street Jesse James and Rock E Lizzie

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like too many but to name just a few…

Fashion – Devon’s Fashion OH any pic of her moving (standing still is ok but moving OH MY OH MY)

Chanel would be a close runner up as I think she’s following in mom and dads footsteps

Since I don’t really need another stallion a breeding to any of these guys would be great

Little Kings Big City Bucks

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks

Little Kings B T Buck Bandito

Six Gems Roan-n Out Blue

Just might be a bias thing since I have a foal from each of Ellen’s boys

Phantoms Bocephus – Ellen from Whimsical Farms

I’ve also fallen for Ellen’s Indiana thanks to the colt he and Suiox had this spring – he is just SO wonderfully tempered and I like how he’s put together.

Saber – can’t forget him… so much personality

I can go on and on

I really like too many but to name just a few…Fashion – Devon’s Fashion OH any pic of her moving (standing still is ok but moving OH MY OH MY)

Chanel would be a close runner up as I think she’s following in mom and dads footsteps

Since I don’t really need another stallion a breeding to any of these guys would be great

Little Kings Big City Bucks

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks

Little Kings B T Buck Bandito

Six Gems Roan-n Out Blue

Just might be a bias thing since I have a foal from each of Ellen’s boys

Phantoms Bocephus – Ellen from Whimsical Farms

I’ve also fallen for Ellen’s Indiana thanks to the colt he and Suiox had this spring – he is just SO wonderfully tempered and I like how he’s put together.

Saber – can’t forget him… so much personality

I can go on and on
default_wub.png
Aww
default_smile.png

I was lucky enough to get to buy the one mare i have had my eye on for....over 2 years and kept joking to Erica to let me buy her, She now lives in Ontario

Erica's Shez Buckin' Awesome If anyone can add a picture of her that would be sweet since we all must know by now I am tech challanged for pictures.

I would also love to own Lost Spoke "Catch" and Erica's mare "Peas"
default_wub.png

Since several people mentioned my boy ALLADDIN (THANK YOU!!!
default_wub.png
) I thought I would post a new Liz pic that I just purchased of him. He is doing really well in his training, and he will be hitting the show ring again in '09! And he is expecting his first foal this year...which I also hope to show a little! Can't wait!!! I do adore this little boyo!

alladdin07liz.jpg

WallStreet Rock E Lizz E - She is a Rock E daughter and can MOVE.....she was only shown very lightly in 08 as it was all an adjustment for her, but she is now only 4 points away from her HOF and is a national Top 3. Can't wait to cross her on Pharaoh!!
Lizzetrot9-15.jpg

Jumping Jelly beans, 2:30 am, browsing the forum and then WHAMMO.....

HOLY CRAP..Erica, where has she been hiding?? WOW WOW, me wanna hook her to the viceroy today. What a trotting fool. Keep us posted with her pictures, she is my pic of forum horses to have..FOR SURE

Latest posts

Back