If you could own any forum members horse, who would you pick

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jumping Jelly beans, 2:30 am, browsing the forum and then WHAMMO.....
HOLY CRAP..Erica, where has she been hiding?? WOW WOW, me wanna hook her to the viceroy today. What a trotting fool. Keep us posted with her pictures, she is my pic of forum horses to have..FOR SURE
default_biggrin.png
I think she's pretty neat too
default_wub.png

And she's only 36"

She's just been hiding in my barn, maturing both physically and mentally.......and the cart, well
default_whistling.gif
lets just say it's a slow process with her having any faith with someone behind her or near her back feet, she's such a fun horse but definelty has her quirks, each day is a new day for her
default_wink.png

No kidding Erica!! HOLY COW!!
default_new_shocked.gif
That mare is something else!!!! A little hot, eh? Get in, buckle up, and hang on! LOL What a mover! Cripes...

Thousand Oaks Sirs Lancelot. I like this stud alot and have always said "I want him!".
default_wub.png
I think he's got a beautiful head on him and he catches my eye everytime I see him in the magazines and online.

And ever since I met him as a weanling, I have always liked Clear Brooks CK Featured In Color("Seymour"). I am pretty sure he's still owned by Clear Brook because he's wanting to come to Maine when I have an open stall
default_wink.png
default_wub.png
I also fell in love with their Clear Brooks CK Cuz I Can mare at a show I saw her at.

Not sure if he's owned by a forum member anymore, but I also wouldn't mind having Cross Country Call Me Awesome.

I wouldn't be too sad if I went out and found Little Kings Buck On Broadway sitting in my barn either!

~Jen~

So sorry for resurrecting an older post, but I am tied up with my own forum and don't get on here as much as I'd like to. It's great to look at all the comments, thoughts and opinions.

Thank you for mentioning our stallion, Dream and Shannon's gelding Marcos, who is now retired and a babysitter to our weaners. He has a job he loves!

We adore Dream and what he is producing - wouldn't trade him for anything...we are truly blessed!! Brenda - can't wait to see your Dream Team next year, as well as Aubrey's! And Calvin can come down and visit anytime. He will cross with the Dream girls very nicely! And I'm sure Gracie Lou would convince him that the weather is much nicer here...with grass year round
default_biggrin.png

I'm afraid my favorites, besides Prince, Calvin and Partner, are already mine. I love my show horses, Affair (wow), Falcon, Dezyn and Paris. And Miss Kitty & Maybe will be bred this year and hopefully will produce future champions to follow in their footsteps! And then Miss Whisper......hoping for a repeat of this filly as her mom is bred back the same way.

Affair (left) and Falcon (right) ..the other kids can be seen on our website.

affair2-400.jpg
falcon2-400.jpg

I don't know that I could pick a favorite as there are so many amazing horses out there but I am happy to see all the folks mentioning Bey Masquerade! I'm the proud new owner of Mountain Meadows Tymers Savannah who is in foal to--yup, you guessed it--Century Farms Bey Masquerade. Can't wait to see the baby and I'm definitely hoping for a stud colt.

mdegner, I have a colt bred very similarly out of my Tymer daughter by a Baylee Son, Mountain Meadows Bey Durango. He is lovely in every way, and you couldn't pry him from my cold, dead hands. I feel you will be very happy with your foal! I love Savannah...Congratulations!!!

I love Dream, Heather and you just wait these kids are looking really hot right now!

mdegner, I have a colt bred very similarly out of my Tymer daughter by a Baylee Son, Mountain Meadows Bey Durango. He is lovely in every way, and you couldn't pry him from my cold, dead hands. I feel you will be very happy with your foal! I love Savannah...Congratulations!!!
Well thanks Amy! Christmas came early for me this year. We also bought Sissy who is out another gorgeous MM stallion Sovereign, so we are just pleased as punch. Was a little worried about the trip out and whether Savannah would have a problem or not, but both girls made the trip just fine and seem to be adjusting to the extremely cold weather we've had here in the great state of Minnesota. Can't wait for spring........Happy Holidays, Mary Wilson

There are way too many AWESOME horses! I did some quick review and found a few of my favorites, I am probably still forgetting some of them but here are some I am quite fond of:

DRK has a bunch that I absolutely LOVE
default_wub.png

Toyland Tino Trix

Toyland Peekaboo

DRK Tinos Lil Trixie

Blue Chips Formalattire Masterpiece

Harlwood Shoot for the Sky

Targetsmom has a gorgeous mare that I would love to have:

Jones Call Me Blue Admiration

Timberview Minis has:

Timberviews Simply Awesome

Timberviews Simply Exotica

wpsellwood has:

Calvin

LTD Miniatures:

LTD's Magic Man and a bunch of others
default_smile.png

and last but not least End Level Farms:

Sutherlins Little Shazam

I am going to stop now or I might take up a whole page
default_biggrin.png

I would absolutely love to own ERICAS BIG CITY ECHO ME PERFECT bred by Erica. Aristocratic Miniatures from the forum owned her but they

sold her and I believe she was exported overseas....bummer.
default_sad.png

and last but not least End Level Farms:Sutherlins Little Shazam
Thank you very much.

We fell in love with him. And his personality and that of his foals are simply awesome.

We hope to take him to Nationals. (Well see what the future holds)

samnopjpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Where are I'm supposed to start! There are some really awesome looking horses owned by forum members that there'd be way to many to list.

I don't think the owner's of this horse are forum members but I sure would love to have a daughter of his. He's owned by Strebor Miniatures of Florida.

His name: Taylor Made's Pistol Bang
default_wub.png
- he's a Buckeroo grandson

They have a daughter of his from this year that I would LOVE to have standing in my pasture

Her name: Strebor Pistol Packin MaMa
default_wub.png

I believe Cross Country Call Me Awesome is living in WV now and is also owned by a forum member.

Becky M.

Iwould absolutely love to own ERICAS BIG CITY ECHO ME PERFECT bred by Erica. Aristocratic Miniatures from the forum owned her but theysold her and I believe she was exported overseas....bummer.
I <3 Echo too
default_wub.png

Hoping for a repeat for 2010.....we will see. Her dam is due to foal in Feb for a full sibling!!

She is sired by Little Kings Big City Buck - multi National Champion producing stallion for me and a son of Buckeroo

and her dam is Erica's Echos Adventuress - again a multi National Champion mare and a daughter of Buck Echo

Echo herself was shown as a weanling by me and was a 2x National Res. Champion in Futurity and Open and was out with Alliance miniatures in 2009 on the A circut and is leading the honor roll in her open and ammy class last I looked.

09AM-034-27_(2).jpg_480.jpg

and yes now she is overseas with Dirk and Sabine Baets!! Can't wait to see what she accomplishes on the circut overseas

I AM NOT SURE IF ALL OF THESE HORSES BELONG TO FORUM MEMBERS OR NOT BUT THEY ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES.

C SPOTS RARE JEWEL - HIDDEN TIMBER RANCH

ALL OF THE MARES FROM FORGET ME NOT MINIS

CROSS COUNTRY CALL ME AWESOME, REECES NADIVA HAWK, JTR LITTLE SARAH - JENNIFER SITES (CEDAR FIELDS)

PACIFIC CHINA BLUE, FERGIES KITTY HAWK, TEDDY'S TREASURES MOONLIGHT DREAM, CANTERBURY MY FAIR LADY, CROSS COUNTRY TEQUILA SUNRISE, NOSTALGIAS DIRTY MONEY - JOANNE - PACIFIC PINTOS

MAGIC MANS TOP TICKET, DRK PHANTOM INVESTOR - DRK MINIATURE HORSES

THE LIST COULD GO ON AND ON... ALL OF OUR FORUM MEMBERS REALLY HAVE SOME NICE HORSES AND I THINK WE EACH TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT WE HAVE.
default_biggrin.png

Have you guys seen Getitia's up and coming boy, Hot Toddy??

Buckeye WCF Farm

This guy is awesome! I have never seen a horse radiate both beauty and power just by looking at them, but this boy does.

I would love to watch him move every day out in my pasture!
default_smile.png

He for sure is one HOT TODDY!

www.buckeyewcf.com

Thank you to all that have mentioned my horses......

For me being an Appy lover I'd love to own Alliance Piano Man
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Not sure about being a forum member ?

I also love LOTTO
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

There are so many Gorgeous horses out there it's tough to narrow them down....

Here is Tino wishing everyone a Wonderful Holiday Season....

TINOXMAS2009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I have one. Not sure Sheryl is on here but I fell in love with Oak Bay Mi Amigo
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
!!!! He is so elegant. I have a breeding coming to his dad. Sent my mare late in the year and she didn't take. Darn it. Was so looking forward to that baby. Maybe in 2011!

Latest posts

Back