If you could own any forum members horse, who would you pick

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
If you could pick any forum members horse to own, who's would it be?

There are a LOT of forum members horses that I would love to have, but theres one I've kept my eye on for a long time.

I would probably pick Nootka's gelding Raftered hearts TNT, or Pyro. I've admired that little guy since he was a newborn when Nootka first posted about him, and he's only gotten better since then. Now he's B sized and a gelding, Two of my favorites! If I lived a lot closer, I would probably scoop him up!

So, who's yours.

Hmmm - Oh Sheryl perhaps I could come down and pick up Bandito??

Or Shelley has a real nice little yearling colt that would fit nicely in my barn. Does Gizmo want to move to the sunny south? OK it's only about 2 miles south, but south is south!!

I am probably biased as I have seen this guy in person
default_rolleyes.gif
, but I love Riverdance's Pardon My French. :love He has a beautiful head and is just so well put together for his smaller size. i also saw many pretty babies here through the year and would me hard pressed to remember their names
default_rolleyes.gif
I though the babies and sire Cinemax shown here this week were very nice
default_aktion033.gif

Barb

PRINCE!

There are quite a few more too many to mention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for choosing Pyro, mydaddysjag!

He needs a good, appreciative (not that we don't appreciate him, he just demands lots and lots of time!) home and he is really a sweet boy. Can't wait to see how he has filled out this Spring when he gets clipped.

Hhhhmmm...this is a tough one, and I don't remember her owner's name, but I loooovve little Semi. She's not my type as far as size goes, but she is amazing to look at and that's just why I'd love to have her in my pasture.

Otherwise, I'd guess I would choose my own Gramma Pony if that could happen. Still missing the Grammy and her funny nickers.

Liz M.

I'd choose Jill's Klassy bred by Karen of Little Wee Horse Farm. I just loved this little girl the first time I met her!

There's a lot of them I love, but I think I want Doors! Lord what a looker.
default_wub.png
Jinx is another favorite, so is Puck.

Leia

I would buy Getitias stallion Grahams Little King Lee. But I dont think Getitia will ever let him go.
default_wub.png

I think my favorite forum horse is Century Farms Bey Masquerade, owned by Stacy Score of Mountain Meadows. I LOVE his build and his action in the cart
default_wub.png

Also, I adore B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie, owned by Lisa and Mike Strasslein of Strasslein Stables . He is SO pretty and the fact that he is such a gorgeous Palomino color makes me drool over him even more.

There are tons of other gorgeous horses on here that I would love to own... But, these two have always been on the top of my list

Last edited:
I'm taken by that Avatar of a black horse on Disneyhorse.

Don't know who it is but it sure looks PURDY to me!

Whozit?

I would have said SBrown's "Call Me Awesome" but they sold him and I don't know if the buyer was a forum member or not.

So, I'm still thinking!
default_smile.png

I looked on the breeders page of the Lil Beginnings and saw the horse that I would pick.

Then I contacted the breeder and she sold him to me!

and here he is..............................arrived November 19th, 2008 in the middle of a snowstorm..................

344069627.jpg

I looked on the breeders page of the Lil Beginnings and saw the horse that I would pick.

and here he is..............................arrived November 19th, 2008 in the middle of a snowstorm..................

344069627.jpg

HUBBA-HUBBA
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
He looks familiar...who is it?

344069627.jpg

HUBBA-HUBBA
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
He looks familiar...who is it?
Kegleys Tommie Hawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well like Genie, I just recently became the owner of a forum members horse I've been drooling over for a while:

Doc.jpg

skydoc.png

There's soooo many forum member's horses that I would LOVE to have so I'll just list a few
default_wink.png

CheyAut's gorgeous black leopards Spin and Confetti
default_wub.png

VernB's handsome bay boy with blue eyes (sorry can't remember his name!)

Tami at Oak Parks' golden girls, Savannah Breeze and Destinys Chance
default_new_shocked.gif

Russ' boy Rico (Oak Parks SS Ima Soap Star)

Lost Spoke's leopard boy Catch

Eagles Ring black pinto mare Lace
default_wub.png

Ponyboi's (aka Will
default_wink.png
) 2008 appy colt, one word: ADORABLE!
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

Dontworrybeappy's Appy, Buzz and Wow
default_laugh.png

ThreeCFarm's WeeOkies Cool Dudes Parisienne

kayla221444's Laurel Acres Double Vision

Have to say that I'm new to shetlands but boy these two can come live here!

Kay's Wauk A Way Feature Attraction *Hubba Hubba*

Erica's new mare Wall Street Rock E Lizz E

Ok ok, I'll stop and not bore you all with an even longer list, but believe me there's plenty more!
default_laugh.png

There are so many gorgeous horses to pick from but if I really could pick any forum members horse to own it would be Stacys PRINCE
default_wub.png

The Bay Prince

Prince%20AmirAlAhmar2.jpg

Oooooo. I'll say Prince, too! But...I also love that mare of Leanna's, "Kitty" (remember the one I compared to Naomi Campbell, Leanna?). I, normally, prefer solid colours, but that painted bay mare is...
default_drool5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back