If you could own any forum members horse, who would you pick

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my favorite forum horse is Century Farms Bey Masquerade, owned by Stacy Score of Mountain Meadows.

He's awesome Macy. Baylee is also the sire of Amy Lacy (click mini) Aladin and my jr stallion Mountain Meadows Bey Pepito.

Peprearing2.jpg

I also love Amy's Espirit. I think he's awesome

Thanks so much for mentioning feature.
default_wub.png
He is my dream horse for sure and I have to pinch myself sometimes when I look at him out in the pasture

headnohand.jpg

Thanks so much for mentioning feature.
default_wub.png
He is my dream horse for sure and I have to pinch myself sometimes when I look at him out in the pasture
headnohand.jpg
default_wub.png
oooooo. Kay, I love your man too! There's reallly too many on here that I'd pick lol.

Thanks Macy, Gena & Marty --
default_wub.png

Baylee (Century Farms Bey Masquerade) is such a cool little horse - he is funny and affectionate -and just loves to show off and please. He is throwing these wonderful attributes, along with his beautiful conformation & refinement to his foals and we couldn't be more pleased. Prince is a more sensitive type of horse - and is generally wary of new things, but once he is comfortable will put on quite the show! The blend of these 2 bloodlines is really something special and I am very excited about the future foals at our farm.

Stac

I don't think he is a forum members horse (I don't know who now ownes him) But my mares sire I AM BT WATERFORD TOO He is a BUCKEROO TOO son. I wsh I had that one in my pens.

OK, I wasn't going to post, but after Stacy mentioned his personality, that did it. As much as I like Prince, I would have to say the one I would love to own is Century Farms Bey Masquerade!!! And the fact he is pinto doesn't hurt either. I wish he lived closer.... and I am well aware Marty has a son.

Oooooo. I'll say Prince, too! But...I also love that mare of Leanna's, "Kitty" (remember the one I compared to Naomi Campbell, Leanna?). I, normally, prefer solid colours, but that painted bay mare is...
default_drool5.gif
Well thank you
default_wub.png
, im a pretty big fan of my "Kitten" too...i have some big expectations for this little (not so little...) classic filly
default_wub.png
:wub. I do remember you comparison to Naomi Campbell, how could i forget !! Ive been told that she looks like a porcelain figure too. She is a completely different filly now then she was back in June.

Alpha Farms Magical Melody "Kitty"

0000000000k.jpg

0000000k.jpg

000k.jpg

I am soooooooooo sorry Kay Kay........ we would have a knock down drag out battle over (LEE)...lol He is the most awesome boy and I have known him longer....haha Getitia knows as every time I talk about him I drool...
default_wub.png
...I have and have had a couple of his kids....so I am really spoiled.......he has produced some amazing get...both halter and driving....they are hot but sane....and if you get into their minds they are sooooooooooo smart......but If he ever were to come to me..like when you know where ever freezes over........I would share and send you pictures.......
default_rolleyes.gif

oh boy this is to hard!!

Would have to say Prince, always a favourite.

Ericas Jesse James, and Big City

Jills (And Ericas) Destiny, And Bacardi

Parmelas Captive Spirit and Corona

I forget his owners name but his barn name is Streaker, a buckeroo bred horse I beleive.

Kay also has a couple I would not mind bringing home!!

Sheryls Jinx and Bandito!

Little John!

Lotto of course!

And Leeanas Royal a long time favourite.

Theres to many to choose from!! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he is a forum members horse (I don't know who now ownes him) But my mares sire I AM BT WATERFORD TOO He is a BUCKEROO TOO son. I wsh I had that one in my pens.
I did own Waterford up until about a month or so ago. His proud new owner is Gail McLennan of McLennan Miniatures in Manitoba, Canada.
default_yes.gif

D & S Knightcap!!! He is absolutely beautiful!

Well, I tried to buy him when he was a baby, so I guess I think he's pretty special! Erica's Total Knockout.
default_wub.png
Erica, please post a pic of the handsome one!

One of Marty's favorite horseys, Esprit; a couple of pics you may not have seen:

pasco-bowed.jpg

pasco-backlit.jpg

Thank you for mentioning my boy Lotto, you're too sweet!
default_wub.png

OMG'D I'd have to say hands down Firewater Calisto Of Olympus ~ Calvin from Brenda Sellwood from Firewaters Miniatures. He's gorgeous pinto and I'm a sucker for pintos. He makes my mouth drool.

I am soooooooooo sorry Kay Kay........ we would have a knock down drag out battle over (LEE)...lol He is the most awesome boy and I have known him longer....haha Getitia knows as every time I talk about him I drool... wub.gif ...I have and have had a couple of his kids....so I am really spoiled.......he has produced some amazing get...both halter and driving....they are hot but sane....and if you get into their minds they are sooooooooooo smart......but If he ever were to come to me..like when you know where ever freezes over........I would share and send you pictures....... rolleyes.gif
LMAO!!! Id sure fight ya for him!!! That stallion would be worth a few bruises
default_biggrin.png
Every time I go to Getitias I have to go see Lee. He is just so amazing and like you said the get he has produced is so outstanding its almost mind boggling. They are just so smart and so willing to please. Im so lucky to have a daughter of his (Baxters Just Teasin Ya) and some other related horses. Hopefully I have another Lee foal coming
default_wub.png

But dang I dont think Getitia is going to let him go anytime soon so we have to keep admiring him from afar.

Kay also has a couple I would not mind bringing home!!
Thank you so much for mentioning our horses! Means a lot to me

And Leeanas Royal a long time favourite.
Well it is no secret this gelding is so very special to me for very many reasons, love him more then anything. Thanks..it means allot
default_wub.png
:wu

Not going to post show photos of him as i think he looks best nat-ur-al and he is MUCH more then a show horse...

00xRoyal1.jpg

00xdfs.jpg

Well........................ This week it is this horse!

11-08SharpDressedMan1.jpg

Cross Country Sharp Dressed Man presently owned by Becky at Redrock. I just love this stallion. He is so darned gorgeous!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

I also really love Robin's stallion Lotto - I have drooled over him for a very long time.

I have many many more that I really love alot, but it would take up too much room here!
default_wink.png

wow there are so many special horses owned by forum members that I would love to own but a few I have especially admired are Reo's Lotto, Sheryl's Jinx, Amy's Alladin, Leanna's Kitty, Jill's Bacardi and Matt's Royal (love those buckskins). If I were to pick one horse though I think it would be the appy filly I saw in Ohio at Area 2 Nationals, her name was Diva and she does belong to a forum member but I can't remember who and I can't remember the other part of her name but she is drop down gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back