IF You Could Choose ANY Horse.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh, I know next to nothing about breeding but I just love the color breeds. I especially love the black leopard stallions (CCMF Legacy's Legend and Timberviews Simply Awesome ads always catch my eye). I also love the palominos and the buckskins. I dream of having one of each color--so far I have two bays, a grey, a silver dun, a pinto and a strawberry roan. Looks like I've still got a lot more colors to go!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Unless I get a winning lottery ticket, I'll be happy with what I've got and just drool over everyone's websites. :lol:

robin thanks so much!! i just love her blonde forelock lol. When she was for sale (in 2006) as soon as I saw her picture I told Getitia I wanted her. Thats her this years filly in my avatar named tease. This year flirt was bred to black so im hoping for a black and white tovero filly next year
default_pray.gif
:

[SIZE=24pt]Harts Tip Top Flash[/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: nuff said!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is definitely a tough one....

Stacy Score's stallion Prince(I have three mares in foal to him for next year, so hoping for my own little Princeling)

Lee Crutchfield's Silent Partner (three mares in foal to him)

and

KC Pappas' stallion, First Knights Lord of the Ring (aka Strider) - one mare in foal to him.

There are so many wonderful horses out there...Nighthawk, Billy Idol.......

Thanks everyone - and Prince thanks you too! I am so looking forward to seeing all the Prince-lings next year from all the beautiful mares he is being bred to while at Lee's place. Of course I can't wait to get him home - saving several of the "homies" for him!

Hmm.. This is a hard decision since there are so many quality horses on this forum!

I would probably have to choose Charlotte's Lucky 17 Cowboy, and Star's LM Hawks Stand Out Loud. Both are STUNNING stallions that would be welcome in my barn any day!

Edited for spelling.

Latest posts

Back