IF You Could Choose ANY Horse.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Well I know Jill did this topic a long time ago and I thought it'd be fun to start agian I just loved seeing everyones opinions and seeing the photos of these Gorgeous Horses.
default_wub.png
: Can't Choose your OWN :p I know we all LOVE them

SO

If you could choose ANY Miniature...

BHR JCs Geshan!!

AND

For our Miniature Horse Future
default_smile.png

My Favorite 2007 Foal is : "Erica's Big City Conspiracy Theory"

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean if I could "steal" any (miniature) horse and get away with it???? :bgrin

It would have to be Stacy Score's PRINCE........That's a no brainer.......

MA

You mean if I could "steal" any (miniature) horse and get away with it???? :bgrin

It would have to be Stacy Score's PRINCE........That's a no brainer.......

MA
haha yea it was close between him and Geshan for me
default_smile.png

Well that is a no brainer!!!

Michigans Sharp As A Tack-

Owned by Becky and Jim McKeith. They know i am crazy over this stallion, i followed them to every class he was in ....drooled all over him in his stall. My heart flutters when i see him, is that normal? He is just so breath taking and beautiful and ....FOR SALE!!!! HUH??? Yep, broke my heart when they put him up for sale bc i figured he would be going to california or another country and i would never see his beautiful little but agian. Well, they are not showing him this year so i was a little disapointed lol.

He is 2x H.O.F in Halter and Pleasure Driving. Ohhh he is just so drool worthy. I bugged them alllll winter thinking eventually they would just hand him over to me and say 'here stop bugging us and just take him!'. I could either put a downpayment on a mansion or buy sharpie ...hmmm?

Buuuuut Devon and I have a 'little' secrete soooooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :saludando: :saludando:

I wonder if i can post a picture of Sharpie here???? *drool*
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

For me it would be Sierra Dawns Uno's Monarch. I love what he produces.

Edited to add...

Hey Devon, I just noticed you listed CT as your favorite 2007 foal. Thanks!! He will be coming here in August. He is weaned now and as soon as he settles down from weaning Erica is going to clip him. I can't wait to see him.

I would choose Westwinds Kolour Me Wilde formerly owned by Marnie, or Snow Angel owned by Darkmoonfarm.... both homozygous black pinto mares with blue eyes!

If I could snag one to keep along with the ones I got to snag in real life, I'd go get Erica's RFM Spring Thunder, a/k/a "Peas" (mare).

I'd pick Charlotte's Star Skipper and a mare they have in training, Houcks Monique. I currently have a Skipper daughter that I just love. And Skipper is sooooooo athetic--I just don't see that many minis with such a high level of athleticism. Skipper has proven himself in the show ring in AMHA, AMHR and PtHA, and now his foals are proving themselves as well.

Monique is just a gorgeous mare that takes my breath away when I see her move.

without a doubt it would be Getitias stallion Grahms Little King Lee. That stallion is so darn consistent and puts such a beautiful small head on every foal.

I have MANY that I would LOVE to add to our herd... And of course they're all appies!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
: I just can't pick ONE of them lol ANY and ALL of them can come live in my barn!

Critter Creek's:

Alliance Piano Man

Alliance Sign On The Dotted Line

Carousel Designer Legacy

Hilliard Horses to Hug's:

CCMF Carousel Calypso

Lost Spoke's:

CCMF Legacy's Legend

Lost Spoke's Fun Size Leopard

Coventry Lane Farms:

Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo

Jill's:

Little Wee Klassic Showgirl

Soggy Bottom Ranch's:

Soggy Bottom I Spot Trouble

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Ok I promise I'm done! lol

There's so many but I do love Geshaun, and Stacy's Prince very much

I also adore Miss Kentucky

So would Nicky

It is soooo hard to choose just one because I have reasons why I would like several different ones. Would love Buckeroo for his wonderfulproducing abilities, Prince is so darn pretty and correct and Miss Kentucky is something that I would love to look at everyday, in my pasture. Ahhh sure can dream!
default_yes.gif
: Mary

oh darn this is such a hard one thats for sure..

Geshan is a great horse and his family is definitly deserving of him.

Buckeroo is a great looking horse and so are all of his foal.

I have yet to see Prince even though I have heard of him.

Miss Kentucky is a heck of a horse thats for sure, wouldn't mind having her.

However I do believe that I would love to have......

Roan N Out Blue....He's such a gorgeous boy....

LTD's Magic Man would be in my barn in a heartbeat
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Alyx thanks so much for naming Flirt! I feel really honored you would pick her as one of your horses
default_smile.png

Flirt

flirt-392x282.jpg

Latest posts

Back