I want to get another miniature...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l feel so sad when only one horse is with themself. The horses person can only be with them for so much time a day but a friend is their with them all the time.

To continue my post still figuring out how to use this

Leeana probaly ment show in halter when it was two.

Kate

If you have the time and cash of course you should get another one, why not! I hope you don't feel like you have to have "permission" from people on this board. You certainly don't need anyone's permission except for your parents. Good luck in finding your new addition. Can't wait to see pics!
biggrin.gif

ARGH i still cannot work this forum. It keeps cutting me off whenever im in the middle of a post.

Wolf Posted Today, 09:37 PM   QUOTE

Ashley Posted Today, 06:08 PM

Then when its 2 you can drive it and get it trained ext.

It should not be drove before it is 3.

She could still show it in halter and start it in ground driving though.

Leeana ........
Leeana, a horse should not be drove untill it is around 3. 2 is to young, but ground driving is fine to start out.

Want another horse - well of course! ( Sorry - couldnt resist
rolleyes.gif
) I say keep saving and go for it! ( That's what I'm doing!
wink.gif
) Lori

Man I want another one. What do you mean about getting flamed? Why would you get flamed for wanting another one? I myself am working to get one.

hmmm leeann how did you post your name at the bottom of wolfs post?? I am very upset. I had a sneaking feeling you were really wolf but I didnt want to say anything. But theres no way you can post under someone elses name unless you are that person. I guess you forgot that you were posting as "wolf" I hate that you feel that you have to pretend to be someone else to get attention and respect. My offer still stands though. Anytime you want to talk or learn more about horses please call me. You have my number!

kay

wolfs post

Wolf Yesterday, 10:37 PM Post #20

Addiction Free

Group: Members

Member No.: 3411

Ashley Posted Today, 06:08 PM

Then when its 2 you can drive it and get it trained ext.

It should not be drove before it is 3.

She could still show it in halter and start it in ground driving though.

Leeana

aktion033.gif
i thought the exact same thing , i was wondering about that ,i think that leanna realised that also as she was quick to defend leanna about the flames. if it is you leaana just be yourself, why would you wqant to pretend to be someone else ,have the b&*(%s to say what YOU WANT TO, THE PEOPLE HERE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU AND BE YOUR FRIEND,THEY ALSO ARE A LOT MORE EXPERIENCED, this is the first place i come to for advise, if im wrong about something thank god someone will tell me as i have the priority of the horse to think about, im not to proud for help ive been around horses all my life and i will NEVER know everything,
wink.gif

Ok, maybe I don't read enough, but I'm confused.

Why wouldn't anyone want you to get a new horse, and what business is it of anyone else?? Your parents are always involved, right?!

I absolutely think your baby needs a buddy. I had to get my new, first owned mare a rescue sheep! Sometimes my mare acts like she hates the sheep, but I catch them taking naps together all the time. So I'm glad I took the sheep in until I can build more stalls and purchase another mare. (by the way, I believe the sheep thinks she is a horse, I never dreamed she would stall up and steal hay from the wheelbarrow just like the mini's!)

I am sorry, but i am not wolf. Katie is a nice young lady. Why would i do something like, especially if it could get me kicked of the board. Why would i risk it?

If you look she was in the middle of a post and getting ready to say something to me. So she wasnt signing my name, she was saying something like

'LEEANA' blah blah blah blah blah or whatever. See she even said it before her quote. She was in the middle of a sent. and did not get to finish it.

Please do not blaim stuff on me, i would never do anything like that. I have personal beleifs and respect for just about all of you. Katie is really nice, give her a chance. She gave me allot of good tips tuesday and i dont want her to be scared away. I really need her around so she can continue to help me out some this show season. I told her we were all nice and welcoming people here on this forum.

Leeana

Leeanna, you have been caught, the best thing you can do now is start asking for forgivness!

I will forgive you, but not untill you ask for it!!

Gage

Leanna the last thing we want to do is back you into a corner. Please go and read the thread about this on the back porch- I think you will be surprised at the amount of support you are receiving- is that not exactly what you wanted?? Please do not run away from this, we are here and we are ready to talk it through, and sort it all out.

Please visit the Back Porch for my post on this. I have done some digging and I DO NOT find that Wolf and Love Coco are one in the same.

Latest posts

Back