I no longer have 1.5 driving horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
Whoop de doop.
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

Where are the copulating pictures??????

pictures pictures pictures.. (chanting)
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
. whooo hoooo TURBO

rabbitsfizz said:
Where are the copulating pictures??????
The copulating pictures??
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
I love my horses but not quite that much, Fizz!
default_laugh.png

Unfortunately Mom and Dad are out of town and I had no help available so I wore a helmet, carried my cell phone, did it in the lowest-key manner possible and have no pictures to show for it.
default_sad.png
I took some quick video on the cell to commemorate the moment but it's so bumpy I think you'll get motion sick watching it. Soon though! We're headed out to the beach next Wednesday for a five-day "photo shoot" so I hope to come back with plenty of pictures and lots more practice under his belt. That's why I couldn't wait any longer to start him, help or no help!

Leia

Edited to add: Poor Kody. He was fine sharing right up until I hitched Turbo to HIS cart- then he had a fit! Turbo was not allowed near me for the rest of the night and was graced with many punitive bites and kicks upon returning to the paddock. It was clear he'd crossed a line in Kody's mind! Gonna have to work the redhead tonight instead of the kid or I'll never hear the end of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yay, Turbo!

Actually...YAY, LEIA!!!! *I imagine Turbo was totally cool and thought it was just another click...)

Jane, I nearly wet my pants reading your comment, although I guess copulating is akin to hitching...

Yeah Leia and Turbo and Kody! Can't wait to see photos of the new pair - especially once they are in competition!!!

MiLo Minis said:
Yeah Leia and Turbo and Kody! Can't wait to see photos of the new pair - especially once they are in competition!!!
Thanks Lori! I don't know that we'll ever make real competition as I don't have the cash for the required 4-wheeler and I'm pretty sure Kody isn't up to it physically, but I'll darn sure be posting pictures of all the recreational stuff we do!
default_biggrin.png
I'm so thrilled to be back in the driver's seat it isn't even funny and I'm just praying everyone stays sound.

Leia

Sorry I missed this Leia! MANY CONGRATULATIONS!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I can just imagine how you felt as you stepped up into the seat and together you took those first steps forward -- what a feeling!

Well done Turbo!
default_wub.png

(and one for Kody, just so he doesn't feel left out.
default_wub.png
)

Oh how wonderful so delighted that it all went well. Had to laugh at Kodys reaction though poor boy

I have been without internet since June due to many travels, but have been attempting to follow his progress via your FB posts on my phone, however it is far to difficult to respond to anything with it. Now that I am back on a real computer...
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah CONGRATULATIONS LEIA & TURBO!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
I love the first drive, especially when it is anti climatic and the horse is so prepared it just goes with it like it has done it for months.
default_yes.gif
Well done to both of you.

Just finally found this post! WOW!!! That is amazing news. I'm so happy for you. Way to go!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah:yeah

Latest posts

Back