I need to practice editing photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormo41

Reaction score
Hey everyone i started working at a photography studio in june as a digital imaging person thingy big words.....anyway i edit photos and do all the photo finishing stuff. I just got photoshop on my computer at home and i need to practice. if you have anyphotos you need edited please post them and what you want fixed i can try collages as well. I will not take your horse out and put it on a different background i can't stand the way it looks.

thank you
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you edit the lead rope out of these two pictures? Thanks!

(Could you also get rid of my hand?)

GalaxyCozzy005-1.jpg

Confo72807003s2.jpg

could you get rid of the stuff in the background example lead rope and stuff.

our new cremello pinto coming this month or next month. we have already paid for him.

thanks

DSC03608.jpg

Dusty1.jpg

Do you think you could remove the fence from in front of Levi? i love these pictures of my stallion.

lovelevi.jpg

leviwalking.jpg

Hey Vanessa! Could you edit all the horses and trailors and stuff out of the background and the lead and Pam out of the photo?? maybe lighten it up a bit and blur the background??

000_8129.jpg

Same deal with this one
default_smile.png

000_8123.jpg

Thanks
default_smile.png

thanks everyone!i've started workingon them starting from the top down.

"bluerocket" I'm saving your request until i have more time i think i might be able to do it
default_smile.png
i'll give it a try anyway.

the first ones are the edited images with a burn around the edges and the second image is just the edited images i inclued both so you can choose what one you like better. hope you like them
default_smile.png

GalaxyCozzy005-1burn.jpg

GalaxyCozzy005-1edit.jpg

Confo72807003s2burn.jpg

Confo72807003s2edit.jpg

Wow, they look awesome.

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

On the first one will you take the judges/chair out and the part of mane on the wrong side. (and blurr the background)

and for the Second one could you take out his weenie
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks

Sam.

BlueRocket!!! sorry for the wait i have been really busy with work but i got some time tonight tell me if your happy with it if not i can try again. It's so hard to see on my laptop the computer i work on at work is made for photoshop so it's alot easier do these things there. I will try to get everyone elses done tonight too
default_smile.png

momdad1redit.jpg

MBhorses I was able to take the hand and lead out of the first photo as well as improve the photo. The second one would be too diffiult to take out everything in the backgroud, but i did improve the light and contrast for you.

DSC03608edit.jpg

Dusty1edit.jpg

PaintedMeadows, I'm affraid the files are too small for me to edit out the fence. The fencing would take a very long time to edit out and look good even if the files were larger, i'm not sure if i could do that.

Nigel, Yes i could do that, but it would also look like a pecice of horse poop lol. There is simply not engough background to cover the unwanted things in the photo. I don't really take things out of the photo it's more of covering them up with other parts of the photo. I could do basic retouches for you if you want though

Sam here is yours hope you like it

IMG_1189copy.jpg

Thanks for trying. I love that photo and he is such a pocket boy that I have to take his photos through the fence unless I want whisker pics. lol

You can give mine a try
default_smile.png

Can you take the lead rope out of this pic?

Buttonspic.jpg

Can you take the lead rope & the person out?

Blossomgoodpic.jpg

Thanks!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back