I need my fingers slapped,dont I,..havent been around

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt]WE ARE ALL GRANDMOMMIES AND GRAND DADDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

default_wub.png
: :aktion033: [SIZE=36pt]FOXY HAD HER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]April 27th,.........10:15 PM[/SIZE],.........I think I drove poor Korinne and Fred crazy!!!,..LOL
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :eek: :new_shocked: :aktion033: :bgrin
default_wacko.png
:

Thank you so much Korinne,.....(((((hugs))))))
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

To my forum family,......Foxy and I and little one,..LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

and thank you so much for ALL the support and love you all have given us!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Stay tuned,............
default_wink.png
: ,.............

well its about TIME!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: WELL COME ON TELL US ALLLLLL??????? YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT,
default_smile.png
AND WERE ARE THOSO PICTURES!!! :bgrin

Congratulations!!! Pink or Blue??? You must have pictures by now!!! Lets see them!!!

:aktion033: Woo Hoo!! I can't wait to hear all of the details! Congrats to you all :bgrin

Congratulations!! :aktion033: Colt or Filly?! Pictures please!!! :lol:

:aktion033: Congratulations Teri and Foxy! Boy or Girl??? I guess you should be $20 richer today, huh?! Can't wait to see your long anticipated baby!!!

Jodi

Oh Terri this is wonderful CONGRATULLATIONS. I dont always post but have been reading your updates with prayers and well wishes for you and your mare and that wonderful new baby. Cant wait to see your pictures.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOO not fair!!!! I had a feeling when I saw the title that it was a baby, but not telling us any details is just plain MEAN! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see the new baby!

Terry.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I haven't responded much but i've been ritually reading ALL your posts anxiously awaiting Foxy's little baby!!! Every day I come on here specifically looking for your post LOL you've kept us all quite entertained!!

Ok ok, so where is the pictures of this little begger??? BOY? GIRL?

Oh congrats that is wonderful news...now maybe Foxxy can tell my mare DeeDee that it's ok for her to foal now too......she is driving me crazy, she has every indication that she is ready & has been for 2 days now...let's hope today is the day!!

Can't wait to see pics of the new colt/filly??? :bgrin

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Now we need details & pics......................COME ON DON"T HOLD OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you won the bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Congratulations Teri! I'm so happy for you. Not fair though not giving any details... and PICTURES.
default_smile.png

Okay, enough is enough! We've read all your threads and have been awaiting this day and what do you do??? Punish us with no pics and no details! I know you're reading these and laughing your head off! Congratulations on your foal......whatever it is! :bgrin

Yippee!!! we win - it was born in APRIL - la la la la la la :aktion033:

Colt or Filly?
default_wub.png
:

Where are those PICTURES?????????????
default_rolleyes.gif
:

unfair to make us wait.
default_wacko.png
:

JJay

LOL,.....ok,..ok,....

I know,..that wasnt fair of me to do,...but,...It was sooo very late,...and I was soooo very tired,...

forgive me all!!!,.....

gonna do my post right ,..........NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bgrin

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

CONGRATULATIONS TERRI!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I have been following your posts for Foxy updates, through all of your trials and tribulations

for ...... like ..... FOREVER.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Hardly fair for you to be witholding the important information such as .....

ALL THE DETAILS. :no:
default_wacko.png
: :no:
default_wacko.png
:

WE NEED PICTURES, LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back