I need hugs...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sad for you and GAILS and Cyndi and anyone else who has lost a foal or mare.

I think I want to breed then I hear this and dont know if my heart can take it!

Bless your heart during this bad experience.

I pray all the other babies are born safe and sound...

(((HUGS)))

Missy

Im so sorry for your little baby!
default_sad.png

Alyssa
default_sad.png

Oh I am so so SOOO sorry!!

I know what you're feeling, I went through just that in '06 with my first mini mare. Heartbreaking, and you just really want to kick yourself. My mare wasn't showing any real signs either, such an awful suprise. Don't beat yourself up over it though, there wasn't a way you could have expected this.

(((HUGS)))) to you and your mare.

Sorry for your loss l can relate hate foaling time on the one hand and love it on the other..

So sorry to hear about your filly
default_no.gif
Glad your mare is okay tho. It's not your fault tho as these mares are sneaky and I hear so many say they turn their back for 1 minute and the mare has her foal.

So sorry Debbie, they just wait to be alone, they can be so sneaky, mother nature can be so cruel at times, so glad to hear Ellie is Ok, can happen to any of us.
default_no.gif

Sorry for the loss of the baby.We just lost a nice Chestnut Pinto filly afew days back. Mother didn`t have a full bag.And was a experenced mare .I fell the baby must have been moving into the area to get closer and ended up backwards.And possible the cord ended her live.

Awwww Deb........I am sooooo sorry. Wish I could be there in person to give you a real hug now and you didn't have to wait till the GM. Give Ellie a hug for me too please.

Latest posts

Back