I must have been pretty good last year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
and it's another FILLY!!!

Born at 10:10 last night, solid bay, tons of legs, tippy ears and a pretty head and necky.

out of Little Kings Big City Bucks, a Buckeroo son; and out of LM Hawks Queen of Denial, a Nighthawk daughter

Filly's going to be Erica's Big City No Denying Me - "Meme"

no pictures yet as the 8" of snow is starting to melt so we have snow and mud - that's it!!!

I didn't give marestares much heads up as Deni was testing "close" not what I call 'ready'......hardness of 400 and ph of 7....Udder was just so-so

Wow......4 fillies for me, .......and then two of seven bred mares I sold have foaled so far and both of them fillies.

After 13 boys and 5 girls last year......I'm excitied
default_aktion033.gif

Though I know the tables can turn at any time, I'm almost already over my filly limit from last year
default_smile.png

**On other hand I think Design is getting real close; she's the big gray mare in stall 1 or the stall with white cement blocks on the left hand side, bucket on right.

Udder is huge and hard, but for some reason she's not giving milk to test. She's real loose behind, and very dark inside.......

will be a full sibling to one of my favorites - Prankster Bucks and I'd really love for this to be a filly, but I could see my streak ending right here, but either way's ok.

On camera right now, it's going from Deni and her filly, to CC (whose getting close as well, but not showing to be as close as Design), to Design, to Sunshine (who is across the aisleway and that camera is darker as not as light out there, and you may see horses milling about in the aisleway.........that would be the other pregnant mares coming up in the next few weeks)

Congratulations, Erica!
default_aktion033.gif
I read that on Marestare.

Now, ya'll don't use up the filly fairy before she gets to Oklahoma! I should have my first foal of the season this week.
default_smile.png

Congrats Erica! Hope the filly fairy visits Infinity! Is there a buckskin filly fairy? If so then I want her!
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png

Congrtas.

Hope you get a Girl Prankster now that would be awesome :DOH! :DOH!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations! And best wishes for continued success in the filly department!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Erica !!!

I think the filly fairy must have liked the wicked arkansas weather this year. The one mare I really wanted to have a colt did (Guido). We has an additional 4 fillies and only 1 stud colt. And I am done - yeah !!!

Our snow started to melt today - mud mud mud.

Lisa - Ozark

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Can't wait to see pics.....bays are my favorites.
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations and may the girls keep a-comin' for you.

Liz

Congratulations Erica Keep them girls a commin. I sure wish I had you here to test my mares. I can't seem to get milk from anyone. Must be a knack to it and I sure don't have it. I keep trying and maybe one day the light will come on. How did my boy Romeo like the snow?

Arlene

Congratulations on Meme, Erica!!!! She looks adorable on her camera
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I cannot wait to see with Design has (filly filly filly filly FILLY!!!)
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congrats on another filly -- cant wait to see some pictures
default_smile.png

Congratulations on another little beauty!!!!

Congrats!! Now maybe if you have enough fillies you can share one of them
default_biggrin.png

CONGRATS! Can't wait to see pics too, here's hoping there are more fillies in store for you!
default_aktion033.gif

Another beauty from my favorite mare and we told Princess she has a new sister she wasn't at all impressed but of course she lives up to her name the total princess. I love Meme for a name. I wish I had stayed watching just a little longer somehow I knew when I went to bed that Deni would foal but couldnt stay up any longer. Darn. Big congratulations on this FILLY Year!!!!!! A girly Prankster would be nice for you but another Prankster of any kind would be wonderful in my eyes.

Latest posts

Back