I must have been pretty good last year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did my boy Romeo like the snow?
Arlene;

He was not too fond of it......he much prefers about 75-85 temps to lounge around it. He's just a bit "prissy"

Now Louie
default_rolleyes.gif
he just stomped right through it, in it, rolled it ext....

DSC05536.jpg

Romeo would much prefer just snuggling up with his brother; they have 4 beds in the house and they both sleep in one..

DSC05311.jpg

and I just can't help myself, snowed in and what do I do
default_wacko.png
..........try to work on teaching the dogs to "show"

DSC05543.jpg

Romeo showing his grungy I need a bath, and long hair look.....

DSC05541.jpg

Congrats!! Now maybe if you have enough fillies you can share one of them
I hope I get lots and lots more!!! But I would like at least a couple colts to show, one to geld and show and one just to show...

**Designs udder is huge, firm, hot and she is not wanting me to touch her (and she usually enjoys her udder scratches...), So time will tell, I pasture bred but had her due date for 3/10 so......

default_wub.png
LOL your black and white shows beautifully
default_wub.png
:DOH!

Heres to hoping Design has a filly!!

Im a huge prankster fan; Oh a filly lookalike would be very hard to resist
default_yes.gif

Erica,

Thanks for the pics. They are both too cute and looks like they are learning the ropes. I will have to tell Fran to come look.

Arlene

Congrats Erica! I cant wait to see pix if this one too!! Post as soon as you can...

Ok, that is TOO funny that you are training the dogs to show, lol! You are a dyed-in-the-wool show woman!
default_yes.gif

Congrats on those babies, I guess you MUST have been good! They are all just gorgeous!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back