I llove my boys!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
The part I love best about having Minis: I spend probably far too much of my time watching the babies
default_wub.png

Wide-eyed and pretending innocence are Just Desserts and Just Pandemonium - Who us?

whous.jpg

The sweet Just Sumthin Else who truly is innocent

Trulyinnocent.jpg

Gotta love mascara!

Sumthin3.jpg

I can move this thing!

MoveoverMuchacho.JPG

I love my mama! She keeps da flies offa me.

Pande1.jpg

So striking!!! I love love love facial white, especially off center blazes. Those boys would look great in any "outfit" but they sure do have some pretty "accents"
default_wub.png

Those are nice babies! Harness horses in the making, love the first shot and especially that pinto baby there even tho I don't normally care for pinto markings (I prefer solids with chrome
default_smile.png
)

They are beautiful! I have a colt who used to run around while the fillies were sleeping and pull their ears and manes. It was so funny to watch, but those poor little fillies. Actually, I shouldn't say poor fillies. They are even naughtier, they just kiss up more so I forget
default_smile.png

Thank you for sharing your little cities!

*cuties-darn phone changes words on me!

(I prefer solids with chrome
default_smile.png
)
Me too! Rose's colt, Sumthin Else, is my favorite with his 4 white socks and blaze face but I do like Pandemonium and he sure can move!

Thanks everyone! I am really pleased with this year's foal crop so far. We actually have a few more mares to foal but they are for some reason
default_wacko.png
holding out on me!

Latest posts

Back