I Like the New MH Forum LOOK !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

Reaction score
I am sure it took a lot of time to create this new forum look.

Thanks Mary Lou for continuously upgrading the LB pages.

It takes some learning for us all, but the changes are always for the better in the long run.

I will admit that I was not fond of it this morning, but I was having a really crummy morning. (Vet cancled)

It is growing on me now.

Im happy with it too , its not too fussy and has a clean look to the pages :)

Thankyou for your hard work !

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, do not like it at all, but then you did not really think I would, did you??
default_yes.gif

Only just got the hang of the old format, including where the smileys are etc, and you go and change it all.

I shall be under my blanky in the corner, sulking.
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

Seriously, I actually think this set up really lacks class. The other one was neater, easier to read and it looked professional. This one looks like something you would get on a free site.

I guess I'll get used to it.

Then you'll change it again.........
default_frusty.gif

Any chance you can make the avatars bigger- hardly any point in having them as they are.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind the new setup - I guess I'm not too picky, doesn't matter to me one way or the other : )

However, it used to be that if I clicked on a topic I'd already read part of, it would take me to the spot I left off reading. Now it takes me to the first post everytime. Anyway to change that? It is really annoying, especially on long topics with a lot of posts, to have to click back through multiple pages to figure out what I last read.

Flying minis...don't click on the title...click on the dark blue folder to the left of the title. THAT will take you to the last read post for you.

LOVE the new set up! It's a bit more difficult to navigate on my phone, but nothing I won't get used to eventually. I always see so many complaints when facebook changes their layout
default_rolleyes.gif
Change is inevitable-no use complaining.

Well another thing now that I've mentioned clicking on the dark blue folder...not sure if Mary Lou changed the icons or if it is because I swithed browsers to Firefox, but now the folders have changed into dots or stars!
default_whistling.gif

If I've read the thread, then I just get the dot or star, but if I haven't read it then I get the blue folder with a dot or star on it.

I'm trying real hard to learn how to navigate it, and figured some of it out, but still can't get my smilies and can't load pictures, can one of you experienced computer people give me some guidence, please! when I click on the smily face I get nothing, then if I want to load a picture and click on the picture icon, I get a gray screen.

I didn't have a problem before, I have dial up and use aol. should I try to use my internet exployer, it will take longer to load and I'll have a smaller screen, but if that is what it takes, I'll give it a try. I live in the boonies and they are installing fios but it won't be up and running until they get it accross the river to Quantico, maybe a year or more.

I like the clean look of the new forum. Having done upgrades to my own forums, I know it is a horrid task to get everything going properly again. So thanks Mary Lou. I know it wasn't easy.

Everything seems to be working well for me. I use IE so it might look a bit different in Firefox and other browsers. Even websites often look slightly different, from browser to browser.

Lizzie

i love the new lay out but can anyone help me with uploading photos !!!!

the new system wont let me or have i missed something???
default_no.gif

It looks very good. However, I miss being able to edit a post. Is there a way that I am missing?

Latest posts

Back