I Like the New MH Forum LOOK !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed no edit option either... and do miss that.

The edit button is still there at the bottom of the post, just like always--I've used it several times since the board upgraded.

It is (or at least it is on mine) right at the bottom--there's a row of button-- REPORT EDIT MULTI QUOTE QUOTE

edited to clarify--the Multi Quote and Quotes are actual buttons, the REPORT and EDIT are just words, no "button" around them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minimor, At the bottom of my reply box I have a paper clip, an add browse button, attachment, and clear selection. Then under that I have add reply or cancel, After hitting the reply button I was finally abel to get the edit button, but then it wouldn't load. Finally I went back and hit it again and it loaded and I was able to make changes. Thanks Minimor for the info. Next I'll need to practice picture loading.

Last edited by a moderator:
PLease disregard my above post, after hitting the reply button I did get the edit button, only problem I have is it won't load, even with me in Internet exployer.

Riverrose--if you wait long enough, will it not load eventually? You're on dial up aren't you? I am too, and I do have to say that this new forum is HORRIBLY slow! I have to wait forever to have the reply box open up, and it does take awhile for the edit box to open too.

I would point out to everyone--the edit button does not show up until you have actually posted your reply--once it shows up on the thread, then the edit button will be there for you. When you are typing your reply in the reply box, the edit button isn't there.

Took awhile but I think I got it! Couldn't find the posts at first.

Yes Minimor I too have dial up. I also have another problem, if I just sign in using my aol account I can't get smilies or much of anything except to read and post. I've signed in on internet exployer and get smilies and havn't tried to post pictures yet, internet exployer takes up so much of my screen and takes forever to load things. My problem, they are installing fios on the road, but it won't be available until they get accross the river to Quantico, so I'll just need to be patient and wait. Even our satallite provider only does TV and not internet in my area. Thats the price I pay for living in the boonies, but wouldn't have it any other way.

Latest posts

Back