I have a confirmed pregnancy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latika

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
default_saludando.gif

I just wanted to share, I have had my stallion for 5years but not bred my own foal from him, long story short - he was 3 before I bought my first mare for him, and silly me, I bought a yearling filly - so seem to just be forever "waiting" for the time to come!

This season I had been waiting patiently for my mare to cycle (getting rather impatient too I might ad LOL) back in November I had to go away for a week, and for convenience to the person feeding my horses while I was away, I put all 3 minis in together. when I got home I noticed my mares back legs were a bit "dirty" and kicked myself that the one week I am not home she has cycled - assumed since she was a maiden, and my stallion hasnt paddock served before, that it wouldnt/couldnt have happened. I never noticed her cycle again and was getting suspicious about "that week"
default_unsure.png
I decided to get a preg test to know for sure, I expected it to be negative and hoped to get one more chance to get her infoal this season before it was too late...

Little did I know - the scan came back positive!! she is approx 80days infoal
default_aktion033.gif
- I am SO happy! Seems like I have been waiting so long for this, I just hope the next few months go by without anything going wrong
default_smile.png

This is the Mummy to be
default_wub.png

Tam_a.JPG

Congratulations! Wow, you are patient
default_smile.png
I hope the months ahead fly by for you

Thanks everyone
default_biggrin.png
- I guess I am pretty patient, I never intended to wait this long was just the way it worked out!!

I am so looking forward to seeing what they have, my stallion has had 3 foals now, all to pinto mares, and had 1 solid filly and 2 coloured colts. I think the colour of baby is going to be like a lucky dip! But as long as its a happy healthy (filly) I will be over the mooon
default_yes.gif

Congrats!!!! Here's hoping for a safe and speedy foaling with a pinto filly at the end!!!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back