I got my arm twisted yesterday...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Since I am now in Florida I decided to take a short drive to Conders Miniatures.

She has some REALLY nice horses and I am a Breaking All The Rules fan. I saw all of the boys she had for sale and one colt kept catching my eye. He was hairy, being clipped a couple of weeks ago, his winter coat was growing back quickly. He has the most beautiful head and I am a bit of a head freak. The nice thing is, he had so many of the things I am looking for, for my next stud. The head, a head to die for, big hip, well balanced and very showy. I bought him!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Now all I need is a barn to put him in.
default_yes.gif

She had a buckskin filly that was outstanding. But unfortunately... she would not sell her. Nor could I have afforded her. I really should not have bought anything, but that head.....

Here is Conders Majority Rules.....MAJOR

Conders_Majority_Rules_COLNED.jpg

Conders_Majority_Rules_3_COLNED-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations - he's beautiful!

Thanks Adam,

Hows the weather up there? I do not miss the cold weather at all!!!!!! It was in the mid 70's today.
default_biggrin.png

I bought this place in June and the deck and gazebo were sourounded by rose bushes in full bloom. They still are....
default_yes.gif

I could just squeal!

Look at those inquisitive eyes! EEEEEeeeee!
default_aktion033.gif

I can't wait to see show pictures of him, or maybe even foals.
default_wink.png

Congratulations - he is gorgeous. Good thing he isn't a pinto or I would be drooling on my keyboard.

Congrats!! Deb and I were there!! Too bad I didn't know you would be there...would have been great to have met you!

Congrats!! Deb and I were there!! Too bad I didn't know you would be there...would have been great to have met you!

I got the days messed up. (I use the excuse that I am getting old) I thought the swap was Sunday. Drove down with a friend, get there and there are no cars there. Abby and her hubby were in the barn and were so gracious to show us around and show us all their mares, foals and colts.

She said that Mike will be there for a clinic in March, show there in March, so I guess I have to wait till then to meet you all. There is no way I will be ready here for the Feb. shows. Still need a barn or at least a shelter that I can put stalls in until I can afford to put a barn up. (course most normal people would put the barn up before buying a colt) Then again, I am not normal!

Congratulations he would be hard to not buy, now stop twisting your arm tee hee...

Congrats! Very nice! I agree with targetsmom and tremor...a little pinto or appy on him would have had me drooling on my keyboard too!

Becky M.

Latest posts

Back