I FOUND THE BERRIES!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiccanz

Reaction score
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Was clipping my 3 month old colt on Monday, and I guess he must have been enjoying it, because the long lost berries were just where they should be!!
default_biggrin.png
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks goodness, I was a bit worried when I couldn't find them earlier, but they were there all the time, just hiding.
default_wink.png

Will post pics (of him, not the berries!), when I can take some.
default_biggrin.png

Knew they were up there, just a matter of when they felt like comming down for a visit!
default_rolleyes.gif

LOL, glad you specified WHAT you were sending pics of- as we'll take your word for it, hahahaha

Glad they were there- yep, in the winter, many of them just disappear to warmer climates, to reappear later. YEAH!

Thats great news!! I'm sure it made your day...
I know, I know, it must sound insane to be so delighted about such a simple thing, but my other boys had them at birth, and I somehow forgot to check this guy until several days after he was born.
default_rolleyes.gif

LOL, glad you specified WHAT you were sending pics of- as we'll take your word for it, hahahaha

Glad they were there- yep, in the winter, many of them just disappear to warmer climates, to reappear later. YEAH!
It might actually be a good idea to take pictures of them. I sold a colt last year that the buyer specifically wanted photo proof that he was dropped. I took the photos. There was no doubt they were there.

Thats great news!! I'm sure it made your day...
I know, I know, it must sound insane to be so delighted about such a simple thing, but my other boys had them at birth, and I somehow forgot to check this guy until several days after he was born.
default_rolleyes.gif

No you arent crazy! When I bought my Giddy I asked the guy if his had dropped and he said "NO". I had my friend who is a vet student check and they were there and she had me feel and I was so excited to feel his berries!! I wanted to have him gelded and wanted the cheaper route...

OK, here he is! This is the "berried one"!!
default_biggrin.png

His name is Wiccanz Virtual Reality (Vee), out of Goldengables Cream Cracker, by K-Nell Beyond Reality (imp USA). He's 3 months old. Reality is kicking up a storm in the show ring here in NZ, winning quite a number of Supremes this season. Reality is one very beautiful horse.
default_yes.gif

vee1.jpg

vee2.jpg

vee5.jpg

Oh yes i know the excitement when you can finially see the berries
default_biggrin.png
. I am constantly feeling for the berries on the younger colts, i just cant help it ..i like to keep tract of it
default_rolleyes.gif

Handsome colt, i like him ALLOT
default_aktion033.gif

WOW!!! He is gorgeous.
default_drool5.gif

I'm glad you found the berries. :D About how long on average does it take them to drop? I've yet to deal with this, as I bought my stallion when he was 12... If I have a colt, I don't want to be flipping out over... well, berries!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back