I drove Slick and it was great!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
Well, Slick was a total trooper. I have no idea when he was hooked last, but it has been several years to say the least. I know I have not drived in over 10, so we are both a little rusty at this, but Slick, Loren and I had a great time! I can't wailt to hook him again!!!

001drivingslicksept07011copy.jpg

001drivingslicksept07009.jpg

001drivingslicksept07006.jpg

By By!!!

001drivingslicksept07003.jpg

Yeah New Hampshire!!!

At first I thought there was no way one mini could pull this beast of a wagon alone. BUT, I was moving it around my self without the shafts attached. So I hooked up the shafts and the difference was just amazing! It was soooo easy to move around. It will be better when I get Rocky hooked up to it too, (after I get a pole and collar harness) but for now short jonts around the property are just perfect to get Slick out of the pasture.

Looking good! Congrats!!!

Liz M.

(hey, can we get you to one of our beach drive gatherings anytime soon?)

Looking good! Congrats!!!

Liz M.

(hey, can we get you to one of our beach drive gatherings anytime soon?)
I don't know about how soon, but for sure next year. This year has been kind of busy for us as we just bought a house and it is a fixer-up-er.
default_rolleyes.gif
: Please keep us in mind though. I want to get both my boys pulling together and then I can carry a lot of people in my wagon!! I want to get a cover for it too so the weather would not be a problem. :aktion033:

I just love that cart. Slick looks great and love your guys smiles!!Looks like fun!!!Congats on your new house btw :aktion033: :lol:

OMG that wagon is to die for! Would love to have one and you tell that Loren he is turning into one handsome young man!

Please do get some helmets on though eh? Even for short jaunts..I have driven without and my hubby was NOT happy..we have to be more diligent about it ourselves.

You both look SO happy , congratulations!

PS Someone want to fly Shammy and I out to the beach drive? I wanna go too:( just kidding.

Maxine

Latest posts

Back