I couldnt resist POLITCAL funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well shoot it was just a funny thing I thought I would post. I really didnt see it taking this kind of turn.

Ive said over and over I dont like either canidate but really guys everyone needs to take a breath and just laugh. I can laugh at ones for either side as long as they dont go over the line to disgusting

Why then is the left have a problem with Trig?
I believe I said feminists, not left.
default_smile.png

Shoot, kaykay's picture's not working ths morning but I found it so here it is again, along with one I thought was funny.

Palin-Obama-Picture-Joke.jpg

Obama-Interview.jpg

I think people who take issue with Sara's new wardrobe should take into consideration the fact that she could hardly go on the campaign trail in her fur lined parka and mukluks.
default_wink.png

I find it hilarious that everyone on the right FREAKED OUT over Edwards having a 400 dollar haircut, but palin can spend 150K, plus her makeup artist is the HIGHEST PAID PERSON ON THE MCCAIN CAMPAIGN SALARY. Not his senior advisors, not hte people who, you know, talk to him about important things like foreign policy, but the person who does her makeup. Wow. Just wow.

Obama has been shown many times to be buying his suits off the rack at Nordstroms and Macys...funny, just like I do! Theres a a difference between a man buying a 1500 dollar suit he'll wear many times (just like the shoes he resoles) and a woman using taxpayer money to outfit her entire family and do her makeup each day.

I also find it amusing the crack about Obama not taking public funding. His promise belted on McCain keeping his as well - and McCain didnt keep his promise, and is in fact STILL being investigated for the money he took.

I'll be the first to admit there is gender inequity that requires a woman to spend more to look good. But the balance inequity between the left and right sides...and nasty comments like insinuating Obama stole them off a homeless man...are what make this years race disgusting. I have to listen to news for four weeks about Edwards 400 dollars haircut, but I cant express a little disdain for Palins daughter carrying a Luis Vuitton handbag? Please.

I'd be curious if you could back any of those claims up, "triedandtrue".

The makeup artist for Palin the highest paid person on the McCain payroll? McCain guilty as Obama on breaking his promise about public financing? I don't think so.

I don't know that she's the highest paid member of his staff, but: http://www.ajc.com/services/content/news/s...5/pebriefs.html

"An acclaimed celebrity makeup artist for Sarah Palin collected more money from John McCain’s campaign than McCain’s foreign policy adviser.

Amy Strozzi, who also works on the reality show “So You Think You Can Dance,” was paid $22,800, according to campaign finance reports for the first two weeks in October. In contrast, McCain’s foreign policy adviser, Randy Scheunemann, was paid $12,500, the report showed."

The clothing that was purchased for Palin will be donated to charities in the same manner as other celebrities clothing. I think thats great.

I was going to post this a while ago but didn't want to resurrect this thread....but since someone else did here are my thoughts.

For those of you complaining about Palin's wardrobe - what about Obama taking "his" plane to Hawaii for personal reasons. At least Palin didn't do her own shopping and most of the clothes were either on loan (like the Hollywood stars do at Academy Awards time) or will be going to charity. Unless we're financial contributors we have no gritch coming.

I read that article today as well Mary Lou where some McCain reps said Palin was out of control.

Look at all those people in that pic in Denver OMG!

No matter what side your on it is great that this election is bringing out voters in droves and getting more people interested in the process. Especially our young people.
default_smile.png

If Obama wins, and things I fear do happen, it's going to be hard for me to not say:

"I told you so" to alot of people.

If Obama wins, this country will go down the tubes quicker than it is now.

God Almighty help us if that man wins.

I agree Sheryl and Sonya. But let's just keep hoping and praying that it is true when they say a lot of people SAY they are going to vote for Obama because they don't want to be called racist. When the time comes NOBODY knows who they really will vote for. Maybe they will come to their senses before next Tuesday. If Obama wins I for one WILL be saying to people "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him." I won't even hesitate the first time I hear a complaint from anyone who was so vehement about Obama. They will hear ir from me. Be forewarned you people.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

You better believe we will go downhill with Democrats in control of everything. We need both parties in or we will be in BIG trouble.

Exactly right, Sonya, Sheryl and Bonnie.

If we are to have Obama as our president, I hope we are the ones who are wrong but I sincerely doubt we are.

Honestly, how can you handle living in such fear of a fellow American? I see a lot of 'God help us', 'Say goodbye to America', and other things floating around about an Obama presidency. I can't imagine handling that amount of paranoia and fear day to day.

How do you do it?

Actually, I've only seen those phrases in your posts.

I've got a lot of concerns for our Nation if Obama is elected and I don't know how anyone who knows what I know and seen what I've seen could feel any differently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back