I can't wait till he is home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pondfire.farm

Reaction score
Hi,
I've bought my first mini horse! I can hardly wait to bring him home in another week! He is a five-year-old gelding and I think he is cute as a button (don't we all think that?) . I bought my trailer last week (nothing like getting the horse before the trailer, huh?) I'm hoping to take the road trip next week to pick him up and bring him home at last! I got this picture from the previous owner. He needs a bit of brushing and gussing up but I love him already. My dream is to train him to a cart.

LeighAnne

Attachments

• IMG-1893.jpg
    IMG-1893.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 14
LOL! I have no clue if he is a pintaloosa but that seems a good description of him The guy that I bought him from honestly didn't know. He had bought them from a neighbor who is terminally ill and needed to sell them. there were 4 minis originally. I am a big fan of Heartland and have named him Sugarfoot. He didn't have a real name when he came to his rescue home. the kids there were calling him Mirage, but he doesn't answer to it yet so I hope I'm good to change it for him now. The goat does not come with him but I do happen to have a small herd of goats that I hope will be good pasture mates for him. :) I'm also looking for a mini donkey as a buddy too. :)

I like the name Sugarfoot, it brings attention to his leg markings which I think are gorgeous.
He looks like he would make a nice little harness horse.
Good luck with him, I hope that you post about your journeys with him.

Thank you, Cayuse! I will make sure I post my journeys with him. He is going to be a great project for me while my school is shut down due to COVID-19. I wish I could go get him this week!

Latest posts

Back