I can't believe she's gone...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Mona! I am so very, very sorry!!! Reading your post has me in tears. Please know how sorry I am and I know how sorry others are, too. I wish there were some words that could help. I remember your Baylee, too. I am so sad to read your news and my heart goes out to you and your husband more than I can say.

Thanks again and hugs to all for your kind and caring responses to our loss of Molly.
wub.gif

We are doing OK, and accepting she is gone, but she still "comes to us" in so many ways. Her antics around the home really make it hard to not think about her, for she was always doing something to make us laugh or to be the center of attantion. So many things that we do that are now just not the same because she is not here to do whatever it might have been that she did in that particular instance. Even Abby seems sort of different now.

Oh Mona

I am so terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved "Molly". I hope that time will heal your heart....

Oh I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! It's just not fair. I really hope your husband is ok. They call them accidents cause they are accidents and can happen to anyone. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. *hugs*

Words cannot express the sorrow we have when we lose our beloved pets.

God Bless. Thinking of you.

Oh Mona, I'm so sorry. I know how quickly it can happen and how badly he must feel. I ran over one of our pups recently, only with the golf cart thank God but we very nearly lost him and it has made me absolutely paranoid about driving anything with all the animals around.

Jan

Latest posts

Back