I can't believe she's gone...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mona and Chris please accept my deepest sympathy. I know exactly how this feels. I backed over my own dog some 20+ years ago and broke her pelvis. She lived but ended up with grand mull seizures and had to be medicated for it the rest of her life. About 6 years ago a cat was inside my truck engine on a freezing cold morning and I just didn't know......

These things are accidents, tragic yes, but accidents that do happen.

I know how bad you all are hurting. I am sorry sorry sorry you have to go through this. Much love to you dear friend.

Oh no Mona!!! I feel so badly for you guys! That is just awful! I am so sorry- what a horrible accident. She was so cute! Hugs to you guys!!!

Oh, MONA!!!
default_crybaby.gif
As others have said, my heart is aching for you. I can't imagine how traumatic this must have been for both you and Chris. Thank God she lived long enough for you to hold her, and died quickly enough not to suffer. I wish I knew the right words but there just aren't any for something like this. Even contemplating something similar happening to one of my furkids makes me go cold.

All my sympathy, hugs and prayers,

Leia

Oh Hon!!! I am truly so very sorry! I can imagine your husband feels terrible, for he will feel the loss, plus feel responsible for your pain, even though it was an accident...OMG...
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

OMG Mona I'm sitting here bawling. My heart is broken for both of you. I know how much you loved her! I feel like she was one of the forum kids. Molly was very special. She's running and playing with Baylee now. I'm SO sorry you lost your sweet girl. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby
default_crybaby.gif

So tough, I think most people that have and love animals have experienced these tragedies. I know it doesn't make it any easier. Saying a prayer to ask to ease your pain and aching heart.

Oh Mona

I am so sorry - we who love animals are destined to feel these deep sorrows with their passing. I am sure she knew how much you loved her and is no doubt happily romping with her friend Baylee.

((((( Many Hugs ))))))

Stacy

Mona....My heart just hurts for you and your husband...word's just come up so short when trying to express how sorry I am to read this..(((hugs)))she had a wonderful life with you.

Oh Mona, I am so sorry to hear you lost your Molly. I just never seems to get any easier when we lose one of our beloved "kids" and I am so sure we wouldnt want it any other way, (((hugs)))

Corinne

default_crybaby.gif
Oh Mona...I'm so sad for you right now. I'm so sorry that such an unfortunate accident had to happen to such a pretty, sweet little girl. HUGE ((((HUGS)))

Wow, I am so sorry.. Please don't blame yourself!

I remember when Molly was a puppy, she was so adorable and I loved reading about her updates and photos.

Two years ago in July was the passing of my Dusty, my 13 year old Golden Ret. my Dad had bought for me as an 8 week old pup for Valentine's Day. I was on my way to work one morning after a long vacation for my 21st Birthday. I didn't know he had dug a hole under my dually to keep himself cool through the night.. It was quick, clean and I still can't get the image of him looking over his shoulder as he took his last breath out of my head.. but it gets better. I know he doesn't blame me.

((hugs)) I hope you find comfort..

Last edited by a moderator:
They always take a piece of our heart with them when they go. It hurts...whether it's slow and lingering or sudden and unexpected...it hurts. You have my sympathy.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your comforting words. I have read and reread them, and shared them with Chris too. It really does mean a lot, and help a lot to have others support in a time like this. HUGS to all.

Mona my heart breaks for you and your husband

Oh Mona, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, how very heartwrenching. <<hugs>>

Latest posts

Back