I am so excited!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashsnewmom

Reaction score
I am so excited. I went to my first show over the weekend. I went to the one in Shawano. I had just one horse to show. I showed CHF Silver Flash. I had him in five classes (model, amateur, two year old gelding, solid color and liberty. We walked away with 12 ribbons. He got 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in model, two 6ths in amateur, all firsts in two year old gelding, three 6ths in color, and one sixth in liberty. He also walked away with Junior Champion Gelding from all three judges. I wish he would have done better in liberty, but he has a good excuse for that one. His song would not play on their cd player, so we had to switch to a different song which he had never worked with, so I am just very happy that he placed in liberty at all. I am going to just work him more and make sure he is use to a couple of songs, so that if that happens again, we will have a back up in place. I am so excited. I didn't expect to do as well as I did. I had a blast. I hope my show season continues to go just as well. Thanks for letting me brag. As you can tell, I am very excited and happy.

Congratulations!! :aktion033: It was a really nice show, wasn't it? I think they do such a nice job with that show. I had a blast too. And look forward to the next one.

I thought it was a really nice show. It was a lot of fun and a really nice facility. I thought the judges did a really good job. I am hoping to go to the show in August up there.

Latest posts

Back