I am so excited!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseMom

Reaction score
I've had my minis at a farm close to where I lived that I could afford for a couple years. I've been getting angry with them more and more for not caring for my minis as well as they care for the biggies. My horses always got the short end of the stick and were frequently forgotten. And to top it all off, this weekend they moved one of my horses out of his stall and threw him in a really crappy area with no shelter. They couldn't wait 4 more days?

Recently I moved further away from the farm and was looking for a new place to board my horses that I could afford. I am very happy to say that all three of my minis will be moved to Summer Field Farm, a wonderful mini farm that has lots of green pastures and very nice roomy stalls for everyone. They will be out in a herd with other minis and Dru will be weaned there and have three other weanlings to play with. I am super excited and I think my horses will be very happy there.

glad you found greener pastures!!!
aktion033.gif

Awww I am so glad they get to go to a much better place where they will be treated how they are deserved!

Sounds like a nice place!! I'm sure both you and your minis will be happier!
default_smile.png

I am so sorry to hear what you've (they've) been going through, that's terrible! I hope the new place is everything (and more!) that you hope/expect it to be. Being around people interested in your breed of choice can be a lot more fun!

Back