I am so aggrivated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishful

Reaction score
I have been looking forward to the online valentine day "auction".

So I get up this morning to place my starting bid, not my top dollar or what I was saying the horse was worth, just a starting bid. I see the "minimal bid" but think a min. bid is a sale, should be on a website not an auction, but place a bid anyway. I get a snippy note telling me about the min.bids. I go back to the site and discover they have doubled and in some cases tripled the min bids.(even in horses that already meet the min.bid) after the so called auction had already began. i am so aggrivated, I even passed up a really nice stallion waiting for ths sale and now they pull a stunt like this. Not to mention I never got the specific info requested about specific horses.
default_sad.png

Nope not me. I do not like sneaky. Auction bidding is stressful enough. Nope, not going to play that game.

Maybe there was a change in the system that updated itself? Or some other program problem. Not saying that is what happened, but it can happen.

I can't even get it to come up.
default_wacko.png
:

The fact that I got unsolocited email(S) about it turned me off from the beginning. That there are minimum bids and reserves (that are not listed) finished it for me.

Latest posts

Back