Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morning ladies
default_saludando.gif
2.30 cam time and all is quiet so far

Bit of a change in behavior for her. She normally does all her pooping and peeing on the back end of the stall so it always looks clean on cam. This morning I looked on cam and her front of her stall is polluted with poop. So that is very odd. Never seen her do that before. Udder is about the same today, got a drop of milk, it is begining to get sticky. Will be bringing Distilled water home today and testing tonight to get a idea of where it is.

With all these behavior changes, I dont think she is far away, and she doesn't get a huge udder, so I'm keeping eagle eyes on her from here on in. Day 321 for her today!

hehehe I must have missed that whilst my friends were here, shucks I missed PJ Lady
default_new_rofl.gif
How is her udder this morning Amanda?

It's about the same as yesterday Renee. But she just looks like she's done with this. Can't blame her for that. We're moving in the right direction, and we'll get there when little bub is ready.

IMG_0765.JPG

Afternoons when I get home from work, I have time to spend looking at Marcella and observing her. Here are some pics. I'm seeing nice progress (even if it is slow). I'm thinking within the week?

321pm.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

Day 322, things are looking promising for a foal in the next week or so. I sure would love it to be this weekend, but I dont think that udder is ready enough for that. Mind you she is a last minute shopper and never buys a whole lot of groceries.
default_smile.png

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0785.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

New update. She's had 10 runny poops in 40 minutes I was watching her in the paddock. So in she is, acting very much like she's hitting stage 1. Dare I hope. Time will tell.

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
could this be a Saturday afternoon foaling?? how civilized
default_aktion033.gif

I am sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling Amanda
default_pray.gif

Looks to me as though you will have a new bubby within hours - certainly not another couple of weeks as you posted yesterday LOL!!

Wishing you good luck - have to go my chips now but will check in again in an hour or so.
default_pray.gif

I let her out to stretch her legs everyone. I'm bringing her in by 6 cam time. I'll be spending tonight awake I guess.

I'm watching her while she's in the paddock and the girls are all standing around her in a circle. Sure looks like they know she is vulnerable and they are protecting her. AWWW\

That is so sweet, my girls would do that when they foaled outside. I will pull her up when I wake Amanda, I will let you know when I arrive so you can get some sleep. I am off to hit the hay now. Safe foaling if she goes before.

Cam not working for me - hope all is well? It worked perfectly 15 minutes ago - maybe it's my latop, will try to reconnect.

Latest posts

Back