Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I see some shopping there Amanda, maybe she is putting spots on baby
default_thumbup.gif

That's my moto for this pregnancy. Oh, new news. I am in the process of maybe buying a pregnant pony mare. Would I be allowed to have her up on here do you guys think. She's only a little taller than my minis (about 40 inches).

I think it will be allowed, there was a pony on here earlier and a goat to watch. More the merrier.
default_smile.png
I hope it works out for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to watch your pony Amanda but I guess we have to ask the boss Diane
default_yes.gif

4.00 am and Marcella is down sternal

5.20 am and she is down sternal again, I have to go out shortly but I think we are safe
default_smile.png

Great thanks Dianne. She's been bred but not confirmed, although she looks like she could be. I'll be picking her up tonight and well be feeling for baby at supper time for sure!! Her name is Pebbles. And there's no info on what she is bred to. Could be a light horse, pony or a donkey. It'll be a surprise foal for sure.

default_poke.gif
Amanda have you over slept again
default_smokesmile.gif
The girls are
default_closedeyes.gif

default_new_rofl.gif

Pebbles stall is right in front of Marcella's. So you would likely have seen her unless she jumped up and looked over.

in the morning you had the cam view on quad and there we 2 mares in, one was Marcella who was the other one?

Oh sorry, the other one is Nellie, she's at day 289 today. And to Nellies right is Ladybug at day 271, I'll move a cam to Ladybugs' stall when she is further along; but you'll see her nose now and then.

Marcella is very different today. She spent the day huddled in a bit of woods away from the other mares. Her flanks are sunken and wobbly, and her woohoo is relaxing. Only thing not falling into place is that darn udder. If you laughed at Roseys' you're surely gonna die laughing at Marcella's. Here she is at day 320 (foaled last year on day 317 with medium sized udder).

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

Hhhhmmm that hooha and tummy would have me watching her like a hawk
default_yes.gif
What colour is her vulva on the inside Amanda?

It is just a dark pink, no signs of red yet. I figure we should have to go much more than a week. But I'd take tonight too. There's a storm coming in for the next 2 days, so maybe that'll get her going.

I am having a coffee morning at my house tomorrow as it is my girlfriend's Bday but I will watch her as much as possible
default_yes.gif

I always appreciate any time you can spare Renee, but dont go missing something fun at your house. I think we are getting close but not that close. I'm just pleased as punch to be seeing movement in the right direction.

Latest posts

Back