Hubby's Birthday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
This Wednesday is my husband's birthday. We typically don't buy stuff for each other because, let's face it, we're old enough to have everything we need. And, you can only have so much "stuff" in your house. BUT, he never buys shirts. Honestly, his clothes are older than I am, and that's pretty darn old. LOL So I went out and bought him a really nice summer shirt and after he went to bed last night, I put in in the fridge with the following note:

Mission Impossible

Good Morning, Your mission, should you decide to accept it, will be to be dressed in this shirt, shaved and ready to leave the house by noon today. You will be driven to an undisclosed location where you will be forced to sample the local cuisine.

As always, if a member of your team is caught by the authorities, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

This message will NOT self destruct in 10 seconds.

I'm taking him to a really nice lunch with some friends, who we will pick up on the way.

That is awesome! From one MI "geek" to another, I hope he appreciates.
default_smile.png
Have fun on your date, sounds like it will be fun.
default_yes.gif

I try to do something different every year. Last year we went to a play in Bowling Green, KY. So he'll get a memory AND a new shirt today.

Back