How many horses do you have?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many horses do you have?

• none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3

• 4-6

• 7-9

• 10-15

• 16 or more

• Total voters
We have 10 minis. Three in foal.....I hope
wink.gif

I have 8 miniatures and one APHA paint mare.

Of the minis, 4 are mares, 4 are geldings-- one full 38",R only mare, all except one of the others are double registered A/R,range in size from 30.25" to GENUINELY 34"; age range 4 YO(soon to be 5!) to 23, soon-to-be 24, YO! No more breeding to be done here(though I *might*consider breeding the R, if I could find a really nice-moving stallion to complement her, who was both R registered and B sized....and nearby!)-so--one of the other mares is a retiree, who has a home here for life,and one I just can't bring myself to part with, and am about to start training for driving--but do have ONE(and a very NICE small mare!) that is actually for sale! Except for the one I plan to start in training, the others are ALL well-trained, award/point earning driving horses(even the two 'golden oldies', who will go back to being driven as a pair for pleasure,come spring!), and that is how I wish to continue to enjoy them....

We currently have 22 minis on the farm.

3 stallions

4 geldings

10 mares

3 yearling fillies

1 yearling colt

1 weanling filly

& keeping them all company
biggrin.gif
2 donkeys, 1 llama, 4 pygmy goats, 2 potbelly pigs, 6 dogs (Aussie & G. Shep) & 3 barn cats!

[SIZE=14pt]We have 30 AMHA minis[/SIZE]

3 stallions

16 mares

1 gelding

7 colts

3 fillies

We currently have 24 on our place....BUT....8 are sold and should be going to their new homes soon....leaving us with 16...although I do have a new colt coming mid-December...so that will put me at 17
biggrin.gif

My 17 are:

2 Colts (both weanlings)

1 Gelding

2 Fillies (Under 2 yrs)

12 Mares - 8 mares are in foal - as of now all but 1 foal will be for sale
wink.gif
1 of the mares we are "leasing" from my mother-in-law...so technically she's not mine!
rolleyes.gif

Tracy

We have a total of 21 miniatures, 14 mares and 8 of those are bred, 5 stallions, 2 geldings, 15 head of Texas Longhorn cattle with 5 cows bred for spring calves, 4 dogs and 6 cats and their is just the two of us humans to handle everything including crops of around 100 acres and both having day jobs....whew.....long days and evenings, especially in the summer months for sure here, but well worth it in the end!

aktion033.gif

We have 24 minis down from 30
aktion033.gif
Also have 2 big horses down from 4.

Lots of love going around here!!
laugh.gif

wwminis said:
[SIZE=14pt]We have around 30 right now![/SIZE]1 gelding (CMHR)

6 stallions (2 for sale)

2 colts (1for sale)

19 mares (including fillies)

3 little dwarfs (The Brat Pack)

3 Llama's (all for sale)

3 pygmy goats

4 dogs

2 cats

Lord help us! 
rolleyes.gif
I think that's all! 
yes.gif

and we love them all! 
wub.gif

Bill

aktion033.gif

507180[/snapback]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well on a horse level -> 6 -> 3 minis -> 3 horses

1 mini stud

1 mini gelding

1 mini filly

2 mares(big horses)

1 gelding(big horse)

On a pet level
rolleyes.gif

-1 hamster

-5 birds

-1 turtle(free to good home
rolleyes.gif
)

-over 65 guppies (fish)

-30 cats
unsure.gif
(barn & house... also free to good home..)

-2 ferrets

-1 rabbit

-3 dogs

- and one really big zoo of a happy family!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wacko.gif
wub.gif
Des

We have 19 and 1/2
biggrin.gif

1/2 owner on one stallion

2 stallions

3 colts-- 2 for sale

2 fillies--1 for sale

10 mares--2 for sale

2 geldings

And we also own Belle, our mini donkey who keeps everyone straight. I like to keep mine around 20, it seems to be a good number for us to take care of. We may go over 1 or 2 and under a couple but it usually stays around that.

We currently have 13 horses (including 2 dwarves) with 2 pregnant mares -- have only 13 stalls -- so will need to sell 2 next year
no.gif

Not planning on breeding any next year.

JJay

We own 9 but we have 3 of the 9 leased out to other people. Six are how many we have here.

Tammie

Latest posts

Back